Hacking moving to a bigger sd card (SD2VITA)

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i recently acquired a new 256 gb micro sd card for my ps vita and i wanted to know if i just had to put it on my adapter, plug into my pc and copy from one to the other
or use the file manager and copy everything in ux0?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to uncheck hide protected operating system files if you were FTP in and copying that way.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Felix12332

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Windows, control panel -> File Explorer Option, uncheck hide protected operating system files or it won't copy everything over. As for the SD card, format it as exFAT, 64kb cluster, there is issue with 32kb cluster so don't use that.

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In Windows, control panel -> File Explorer Option, uncheck hide protected operating system files or it won't copy everything over. As for the SD card, format it as exFAT, 64kb cluster, there is issue with 32kb cluster so don't use that.
thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i don't understand the sd thing though

IcyGrillz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I once saw a video about making the VITA boot faster based on the way its formatted.. is this what that video would have been talking about? I cant find the video any more

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once saw a video about making the VITA boot faster based on the way its formatted.. is this what that video would have been talking about? I cant find the video any more

The cluster size for the vita effect the available space it shows in vitashell/molecular shell, not much on booting, but it does improve booting speed on the 3DS when you move from 32kb cluster to 64kb.

Reactions: IcyGrillz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM