Hacking Question Moving Sysnand Games to Emunand

Zero-sama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but a bunch of my games have been requiring downloads or aren't appearing on my Emunand and I haven't been able to find a solution. Ive tried both copying my root "Nintendo" folder to my Emunand and replacing the emunand "Nintendo" folder entirely with the root version, but so far nothing changes including save files.

For info I'm on 9.0.1 for both Sys and Emunand and have the latest Atmosphere/Hekate updates.

Any help would be appreciated!

mav2010

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but a bunch of my games have been requiring downloads or aren't appearing on my Emunand and I haven't been able to find a solution. Ive tried both copying my root "Nintendo" folder to my Emunand and replacing the emunand "Nintendo" folder entirely with the root version, but so far nothing changes including save files.

For info I'm on 9.0.1 for both Sys and Emunand and have the latest Atmosphere/Hekate updates.

Any help would be appreciated!
The saves are stored directly in the NAND, you will have to extract them with Checkpoint or Edizon.

The games installed to the microSD (!) should be movable by simply renaming the Nintendo folder to Emutendo (copying around might mess up the so called archive flag and this could lead to the games not being recognized).

If you installed the games to the NAND, then you will have to reinstall them again on Emunand. Or simply recreate the emunand from your sysnand, this might be fastest since it will also move the save files over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1