ROM Hack Question Moving save from sysnand to emunand on different profiles?

palinalif

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been fiddling around with getting my sysnand miitopia demo save (which has a bunch of miis obtained via access key codes) from my sysnand to emunand for a while with no luck!

I started by using the same method I use for transferring my animal crossing save back and forth (this one), which is to mount the sysnand user partition and grab the save from there (judging by creation date and size), but when I play it, it doesn't seem to do anything to the profile I have on my emunand. I have separate profiles I use for playing on sysnand and emunand and with animal crossing it works fine because it prompts you on startup that the profile that started the save is gone, but with Miitopia it doesn't seem to do that so... I need to transfer a save from a profile that does not exist on my emunand but the save itself should exist somewhere because of the transfer, to a profile that does exist on my emunand? Is that possible? Is there maybe a way to convert the kind of save stored in the console to a save that a save manager can deal with?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been fiddling around with getting my sysnand miitopia demo save (which has a bunch of miis obtained via access key codes) from my sysnand to emunand for a while with no luck!

I started by using the same method I use for transferring my animal crossing save back and forth (this one), which is to mount the sysnand user partition and grab the save from there (judging by creation date and size), but when I play it, it doesn't seem to do anything to the profile I have on my emunand. I have separate profiles I use for playing on sysnand and emunand and with animal crossing it works fine because it prompts you on startup that the profile that started the save is gone, but with Miitopia it doesn't seem to do that so... I need to transfer a save from a profile that does not exist on my emunand but the save itself should exist somewhere because of the transfer, to a profile that does exist on my emunand? Is that possible? Is there maybe a way to convert the kind of save stored in the console to a save that a save manager can deal with?
Which save manager did you use?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: pokemon cards are good investment