Hacking Moving Ironfall from EmuNAND to SysNAND?

Rohaq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I recently downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2, and got my EmuNAND set up, backed that up, and then updated it, but since Ironfall is pretty much useless on the new EmuNAND version, I was wondering if it was possible to move it from there to my SysNAND?

I've got Menuhax installed, of course, but it's always worth having an extra entrypoint available, especially since I've taken so much care to keep Ironfall un-updated :)

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
So I recently downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2, and got my EmuNAND set up, backed that up, and then updated it, but since Ironfall is pretty much useless on the new EmuNAND version, I was wondering if it was possible to move it from there to my SysNAND?

I've got Menuhax installed, of course, but it's always worth having an extra entrypoint available, especially since I've taken so much care to keep Ironfall un-updated :)
Ironfall does not boot on 9.2

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm also considering to do something similar. I want to transfer OOT from emunand to sysnand. I'm thinking of creating a new emunand based on the current sysnand, update it to the latest and download OOT from ehsop. Since the nands are linked now I guess injecting the ticket.db from emunand to sysnand will cause the game to show up on sysnand. I'm just wondering whether this will wirk. Probably I'll try with two emunand before doing this on my sysnand.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But, you can use browserhax on your sysnand to downgrae your mset. That will allow you to use the"ds profile" exploit.
If I recall correctly, this installed the mset stuff for gateway
http://mkiddy.leerik.nl/mset/
But, that looks for launcher.dat.
Someone could probably modified (probably already have) to look for boot.3dsx
No. The homebrew launcher cannot be booted via MSET.

He could use it to boot his CFW of choice though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c