Hacking Moving from SXOS>Atmosphere, a little help please.

FrancoB

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been running SXOS for a number of months now with no major issues but I would like to take advantage of some of the features that Atmosphere offers. I'm well out of the loop on the Atmosphere side of things and I'm unsure what the best route is to take to get everything up and running.

I'm pretty sure that my sysnand is currently on 5.1, I bought a Odyssey bundle which I believe came with ~4.0.0 and I updated to 5.1.0 to get exfat support and I made a NAND backup at this time. I've checked my fuse count and I've burnt 6 which tallies up with 5.1.

I have a exfat formatted 256GB card installed and I want to do the new install on a fat32 formatted card. I've got a fresh 256GB card as I may end up keeping a SXOS install too.

I have AutoRCM installed I'm currently running SXOS V2.8 and a Emunand 8.1.0

So, with having AutoRCM and Emunand installed I'm a bit unsure of how to go about moving over to Atmosphere. Do I need to restore my original 5.1 NAND? Do I need to have AutoRCM installed still (is it still work it nowadays?) Do I need to do something completely different? What's the best work flow in my situation?

In regards to installing Atmosphere, one of the things I would like to be able to is to remap controls so looking at a table online (I can't link to it currently but googling 'guide/comparingcfws' should bring it up), it looks like Kosmos might be the way to go or can I just install Atmosphere and then install hid-mitm?

Thanks in advance for any help.

joe90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just remeber you cannot use XCI's and have to convert (you will need your console keys), and you will also need extra sig patches if you want to play nsp's that you have downloaded.

Im pretty sure you can just get kosmos to setup your sd card, add the extra (play games sig patches) and you are good to go.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DEMONGreninjaPG @ DEMONGreninjaPG: oooh pizzza can i get a all meat pizza with pineapple