Hacking Moving from reinand to Luma...

jwitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I followed this guide...

[Tutorial] Installing Luma3DS CFW (For 2DS,o3DS,N3DS - Full MenuHax+RedNAND+Autoboot Setup) | GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community

...to put Luma on my O3DS from scratch, and worked great.

I also have a N3DS with reinand and emunand. When I turn it on it goes through a splash screen, then to CTR manager to pick what I want (homebrew menu, or reinand) and eventually boots to emunand.

Is it as simple as just copying over the Luma folder and deleting the rei folder on the SD, or do I need to start from scratch and restore the N3DS emunand afterwards?

Thanks

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So I followed this guide...

[Tutorial] Installing Luma3DS CFW (For 2DS,o3DS,N3DS - Full MenuHax+RedNAND+Autoboot Setup) | GBAtemp.net -> The Independent Video Game Community

...to put Luma on my O3DS from scratch, and worked great.

I also have a N3DS with reinand and emunand. When I turn it on it goes through a splash screen, then to CTR manager to pick what I want (homebrew menu, or reinand) and eventually boots to emunand.

Is it as simple as just copying over the Luma folder and deleting the rei folder on the SD, or do I need to start from scratch and restore the N3DS emunand afterwards?

Thanks
Just delete the rei folder and the boot.3dsx and replace with the luma stuff

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same thing, but no manager. I want to transfer my emunand to sysnand. Would I just need to set up Luma like the guide states and use hourglass to transfer it? Not sure if it is hourglass or not. I am away from my computer at the moment. I recently installed a9lh on a new stock n3dsxl, bit this old install on my n3ds is getting stale. I want the new Luma hotness!

D

Deleted User

Anyone know the answer to this? I really don't want to screw up my n3ds.
You should be able to use Decrypt9 or Hourglass9 to backup your emunand and inject it into your sysnand.
I believe that is what I did when I went from Luma to sysnand.
You can Google it and there should be a guide to how to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: