Hacking MOVING FIELDRUNNERS FROM PS3 BUBBLE TO PSP VITA FW:2.61 HELP!

Christofer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!

I have Fieldrunners bubble on a ps3 with fw 4.70 and I want to transfer the game to my Vita FW:2.61, But i cant get it to work
icon_e_sad.gif

I have Open CMA installed and first connect the Vita to PC and chose to transfer files from PC to Vita then i unplug the usb cable from the pc and insert it to the PS3 i get an error message on the Vita and some message on the PS3 but i cant get it to work, Is this hack not working anymore?

Thanx in advance for any help or tutorial!

B.regards
Christofer
icon_e_smile.gif

judjdigj

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello!

I have Fieldrunners bubble on a ps3 with fw 4.70 and I want to transfer the game to my Vita FW:2.61, But i cant get it to work
icon_e_sad.gif

I have Open CMA installed and first connect the Vita to PC and chose to transfer files from PC to Vita then i unplug the usb cable from the pc and insert it to the PS3 i get an error message on the Vita and some message on the PS3 but i cant get it to work, Is this hack not working anymore?

Thanx in advance for any help or tutorial!

B.regards
Christofer
icon_e_smile.gif
What is your base game?

D

Deleted-355425

Need some more details,

Are you using the same PSN account on both systems!

Is you vita in plane mode with WiFi turned off? If so did you reboot your vita after switching to plane mode?

When you plug the vita into the pc with opencma, did you go to far into CMA menu on the vita, all you need to do is plug it into the pc and press the CMA button on the vita once. Then unplug it and leave the error msg up on its screen and plug it into the ps3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1