Homebrew Moving EmuNand to new 3DS?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much for a friend atm they're moving their Emunand on an O3DS (11.0) to an N3DS (A9LH SysNand) and Since i only had experience in doing that on the Same 3DS (basicly Flashing the Emunand to SysNand,) i have no idea how to help em,

How would they go about this? and no atm they do not have a GBATemp Account, (this would be usefull for me anyway when i snag my N3DS in a few months,)

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Pretty much for a friend atm they're moving their Emunand on an O3DS (11.0) to an N3DS (A9LH SysNand) and Since i only had experience in doing that on the Same 3DS (basicly Flashing the Emunand to SysNand,) i have no idea how to help em,

How would they go about this? and no atm they do not have a GBATemp Account, (this would be usefull for me anyway when i snag my N3DS in a few months,)
Flashing/system transfer would remove a9lh I think

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flashing/system transfer would remove a9lh I think
when i went from Emu to Sysnand on my A9LH o3DS i did while there was the option of "Keep A9LH" in Decrypt9 w/ renaming my EmuNAND Backup

but the thing is thier N3DS is a freshly setup A9LH System and thier trying to move thier Games and Saves From thier O3DS's Emunand over. since i have no second 3DS (yet) to have done it i dunn know how to do that myself and no idea how to help em in that regard,

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
when i went from Emu to Sysnand on my A9LH o3DS i did while there was the option of "Keep A9LH" in Decrypt9 w/ renaming my EmuNAND Backup

but the thing is thier N3DS is a freshly setup A9LH System and thier trying to move thier Games and Saves From thier O3DS's Emunand over. since i have no second 3DS (yet) to have done it i dunn know how to do that myself and no idea how to help em in that regard,
You can't just convert an emunand. Here's an idea. Have them make am a emunand for it to flash to. Once to n3ds emunand is complete make a backup and then follow the same steps as flashing a emunand to a9lh system

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't just convert an emunand. Here's an idea. Have them make am a emunand for it to flash to. Once to n3ds emunand is complete make a backup and then follow the same steps as flashing a emunand to a9lh system
they're following the Plailect Guide sys i belive it these days leaves people w/ an SysNand setup by the end. (they just need to transfer thier games and saves to the N3DS which i dont see offhand easily a thread to link em to in how to do it. is the simple question.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
they're following the Plailect Guide sys i belive it these days leaves people w/ an SysNand setup by the end. (they just need to transfer thier games and saves to the N3DS which i dont see offhand easily a thread to link em to in how to do it. is the simple question.
If its just games and saves, they can just backup all the saves via JKSM and get their games back with freeshop or ciangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans