Movie making game?

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Digeman, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Digeman
    OP

Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2005
    Hey guys. Well I suddenly got the urge to play a good but slightly different pc game and the type of game i'm looking for right now is a movie making type game. Any suggestions of any games that fit the description? Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. jimmy j

jimmy j Awesome for hire.

Apr 22, 2007
    the congo
    The Movies is the only pc game that springs to mind

3. Digeman
    OP

Digeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2005
    Kewl i'll check it out [​IMG] Thanks man [​IMG]

4. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    I'm pretty sure The Movies is THE only one. Also it's only for the PC.

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    The movies is a full on "movie" title (and certainly the only one I know of) but I recall a few short "amusing clip" style games in the same style as all those DJ "games" that were ever so popular a couple of years back.

Oh and there was a Simpsons film maker way back (I think it even had a 486 in suggested specs).

6. Mehdi

Mehdi Lemonade by Psyfira

May 31, 2004
    Netherlands
    FAhrenheit is a cool game thats cinematic like a movie. its an awesome game.

7. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Its a damn shame it got cancelled on the consoles but then it wasn't surprising as Lionhead Studios cancelled Black & White PSX, Black & White Creatures DS (which looked so damn nice).

I reckon a DS or Wii version of The Movies would work well, would definitely reach its audience.