Homebrew Movie audio & video out of sync

djwhyte30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey!

I have tried a slew of different methods to convert .avi files to .dsp files so I can play them on my DS. I have used Moonshell 2 along with AviSynth, installed NET 3.0 along with ffdshow. I then tried BatchDGP as well as SUPER. I have finally succeeded in getting a show playing on my DS but as the show plays, the audio slowly moves ahead of the video. I converted a copy of Two And A Half Men (21 minutes long) using SUPER and by the end of the show, the audio was approx 20 seconds ahead of the video. Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Thanks much...

tombot

Trophies
Website
www.wix.com
XP
Country
United States
Two and a Half Men does not DESERVE to be converted imo.
hate2.gif

D

Deleted User

That happend to me also with SUPER, so i changed to Wondershare DPG conveter, try doing the viedo again or use another converter.

djwhyte30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok...I installed Moonshell 2.07 Stable; then found and used DVDFab 6 and it worked perfectly. All is in sync...but it appears that the copy I have downloaded may be a demo so I may only have a few uses of it. So I did more investigating and found out I should install CCCP Pack, so I did. Then I reinstalled ffdshow_rev3119 and BatchDGP 1.60! Now, everything is perfect...in sync and I don't have to worry about these programs expiring.

oposky2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it looks like that u tried some free one or trial one, in my experience, these ones cant offer full funtion. and u may have to try a paid one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: