Hacking Moved Emunand from NAND to SD... Now it boots to a black screen

DJravingMonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey I just read, that somebody had the same bug and found a solution for it, by copiying boot0 and boot1 or something like that. I just did not really get it. Could somebody just explain what to do in this situation, step by step? I think more people will have this problem because it seems to be a common step to use this new feature...

johnsnow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does OFW boot for you? If yes, try this:

hold VOL+ while booting up and goto the SXOS 'Emunand' menu, and select "Create Emunand". Let it run and wait for it to finish. Then go back to the main menu and boot into CFW (you should see 'Emunand enabled' text above the button to boot into CFW).

If you had a lot of games on OFW it will take a while to boot up, since it will just show a black screen for a while. Just let it run a little bit and after a minute or so it should show the Switch main screen. Enter SX OS Album and it should say 'SXOS V2.3 Emunand'

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I have the same problem and I have a lot of saves on my emunand (Pkm LGE) and I don't want to loose the save
I can't move back emunand from SD to NAND and SD Emunand boots to a black screen ...

d4nielr

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem and I have a lot of saves on my emunand (Pkm LGE) and I don't want to loose the save
I can't move back emunand from SD to NAND and SD Emunand boots to a black screen ...
think theres a program to get your saves of your nand i think.

javilobo8

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
lobobot.com
XP
Country
Spain
all i did was format my sd and make a new emunand. but when making the sd emunand make sure its a clean sd, and then put all your files on after, so id make a sd backup if i was you.
Ok, thank you, I'm doing a nand backup for now... Already got all saves with Checkpoint. After backup I will try to make emunand, but I think renaming sxos/backup to sxos/emunand will work... xD

johnsnow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: thaikhoa

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia