Move Tutors for Soul Silver and Heart Gold!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by outgum, Sep 24, 2009.

Sep 24, 2009
  1. outgum
    OP

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    Heres a list of Move tutors in Heart Gold and Soul Silver!

Tutor #1
    Tutor Number 1 is located in Blackthorn City, In the House there is a few people, One is a move Deleter, One is a Move relearner and one is the tutor!
    Only the Starter pokemon from each gen can learn these moves, the moves are as following

> Frenzy Plant
    > Blast Burn
    > Hydro Cannon

Tutor #2
    Tutor Number 2 is located in Ilex Forest, I guess you could classify this guy as a tutor, but he teaches you only one move as listed below

> Headbutt

Tutor #3
    Tutor Number 3 is the main tutor in the game and is located in the battle frontier in a house. Once again there are 3 men in this house, But this time they all offer you different Moves but at the cost of Battle Points (BP)
    The moves taught are the following...

Cost 32 BP
    Bounce, Gastro Acid, Gunk Shot, Low Kick, Mud Slap, Rollout, Bug Bite, Fury Cutter, Block, Gravity, Magic Coat, Snore, String Shot, Worry Seed.

Cost 40 BP
    Ancient Power, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Iron Defence, Iron Head, Seed Bomb, Signal Beam, Super Fang, Twister, Dive, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Spite, Swift, Synthesis,.

Cost 48 BP
    Heatwave, Outrage, Superpower, Air Cutter, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Trick, Vaccum Wave, Heal Bell, Last Resort, Role Play, Tailwind, Uproar.

Cost 64 BP
    Endevour, Pain Split, Sky Attack, Firepunch, Icepunch, Thunderpunch, Zen Headbutt.

(Other things are obtainable at the Battle Frontier and i might post a list of them soon)
    There you go [​IMG]

2. Nerdii

Banned Nerdii Banned

Australia
    Added this topic to the first post on my Pokemon HG/SS Help Thread!!!