Homebrew Move the save files of a digital game from one NNID to another on the same WiiU?

helado123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone help me with this?... I just bought a used Wii U a few weeks ago (along with ZBOTW), I was really excited with the game and started playing without noticing I was playing from the NNID of the last owner, and when I added mine I noticed two things:

1.- I can't erase the last owner's NNID without knowing his password (which I don't)
2.- The save file of ZBOTW remains on the last owner's NNID, when I play on mine I have to start from the beginning

Is there any way to take the Zelda save files from the last owner's NNID, put them in a SD/USB, reformat the WiiU (to erase the last owner's NNID) and then restore the savefiles on my NNID? Or anything else I can do?

I post this on the Homebrew section because I guess there's nothing I can do without using homebrew

D

Deleted User

Try with Saviine. [I think it only dumps from currently running NNID...]
If that doesn't work, try to find your save file with FTPiiU everywhere [Last resort, really. Also be careful not to "accidentally" delete something]

Reactions: Ryccardo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back