Hacking Question Move degital content from ofw to emunand.

Yanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for a way to transfer digital download games from ofw to emunand.
I tried to move the root: Nintendo\Contents folder to root: emuMMC\RAW1\Nintendo\Contents but it didn't work.
Is there any other way?

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I tried to move the root: Nintendo\Contents folder to root: emuMMC\RAW1\Nintendo\Contents but it didn't work.
Is there any other way?
I would recommend you to get their NSPs online and install them on emuMMC. If you haven't downloaded the digital games to SysMMC after you created the EmuMMC than their saves should already be in emuMMC.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any other way?
do what GCS said, or make a whole new emunand from the nand you have your games on.

Reactions: Yanda

Yanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would recommend you to get their NSPs online and install them on emuMMC. If you haven't downloaded the digital games to SysMMC after you created the EmuMMC than their saves should already be in emuMMC.
do what GCS said, or make a whole new emunand from the nand you have your games on.
I've confirmed that creating a new emunand will take over the digital download games of the ofw.
But it is annoying to do it every time.:ohnoes:
It is also undesirable to download the NSP.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I've confirmed that creating a new emunand will take over the digital download games of the ofw.
But it is annoying to do it every time.:ohnoes:
It is also undesirable to download the NSP.
I don't think there are any other options that won't dirty your NAND. It might change according to game size but NSPs can be faster.

Reactions: Yanda

Yanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think there are any other options that won't dirty your NAND. It might change according to game size but NSPs can be faster.
Hmm, I'll give up this time.
Anyway, thank you for replying.:)

Reactions: GCS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1