OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got a mouse in my room.

It's crawling around all over the place. Just now I was sitting at my computer minding my own business, when I see this mouse to my left.

It was like watching me the whole time!

My room isn't really a mess, but there are holes in the floor and all over the walls which we need to get repaired, so that's that problem.
Except for the Baci chocolate wrapper I accidentally left on the ground (I was on the verge of sleeping, when I here it, and the mouse is picking at it!

Anyway, I find it a bit humourous, being the nice person that I am, but I find it a bit creepy that this mouse is watching me sometimes.

Should I be scared? Is it plotting against me? Should I get out of here?

Those are a few of the questions I've been asking myself over the weeks that this little rodent has been occupying my space...

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont be scared, im sure the mouse is just as curious about you as you are about it. i would try talking to it (since plants like it and mice have feelings too). find out what he/she/it likes to watch. i recommend "the secret of nimb", it has a lot of mice in it, though they are animated, im sure the mouse living you will appreciate your openess. who knows, maybe itll be the much-needed ice breaker you both need to start a fun, new, and exciting relationship. you should smoke out with the little furry fella to do some soul searching. remember to never fear what you do not know.

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slaphappygamer said:
dont be scared, im sure the mouse is just as curious about you as you are about it. i would try talking to it (since plants like it and mice have feelings too). find out what he/she/it likes to watch. i recommend "the secret of nimb", it has a lot of mice in it, though they are animated, im sure the mouse living you will appreciate your openess. who knows, maybe itll be the much-needed ice breaker you both need to start a fun, new, and exciting relationship. you should smoke out with the little furry fella to do some soul searching. remember to never fear what you do not know.

Exactly! LOL!
rofl2.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
slaphappygamer said:

I'm thinking there's one in the basement he or she could try for...

EDIT: Wait a moment... Why would I want it REPRODUCING?!
GTFO of this blog! lol

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
shouldn't you be afraid of the plague or something?

anyway and easy way to get rid of it is to take some card board and put some super glue on it. then just wait till the mouse runs over it and gets caught. then you can set it free... in your brothers bedroom hehehe.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you see one mouse, it's a good bet there are several more around or there will be soon. If you like mouse droppings and piss all over your place (especially in your food) then just let it be. Oh, it will bring lots of nice parasites into your house which will eventually make their way to you. Have fun with your new roommates!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
victor_rat_trap_big.gif

put a little peanut butter + chocolate rice crispe on it and should be caught in less then a day

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
UltraMagnus said:
get a cat... simple really, they make much better pets than a rodent. (although, I have always wanted a pet capybara, which is a rodent I guess)

If I see a capibara in my house, I'm pretty sure I'll notice it reproducing.

By the way, I got mouse traps now. So no, I won't die of leptosporosis. Hooray?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs