Mountain Dew Pitch Black is back!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by MSearles, Mar 31, 2016.

1. MSearles
    OP

MSearles GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    My local Walmart has it in stock! Just picked up a 12-pack today!

Image-0.jpg

Last edited by MSearles, Mar 31, 2016
  2. EarlAB

EarlAB hon hon titty croissants

Banned
    Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere.
    What is it.

3. uribemaster

uribemaster GBAtemp Fan

Feb 9, 2010
    United States
    I was surprised when i saw wonder balls in walmart a few weeks ago. I was like YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

4. DKB

DKB FUCK OFF

May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    "Pitch Black (known in South Korea as "Wild Black") is a Mountain Dew flavor that was first released on Halloween in 2004. In 2011, it returned to shelves as a part of the Back by Popular DEWmand promotion. It will be returning in 2016 for the DEWcision 2016 promotion along with Baja Blast. Its U.S. and Canadian tagline was "DEW with a blast of Black Grape with other natural flavors" while its International tagline is "DEW with a punch of Grape Citrus flavour."

TL;DR

It's Grape Flavored Mountain Dew.

CloudCocopuffs likes this.
  5. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden
    Oh I want that! I hate living here, we have nowhere near that many international sodas. It's like Coke and Coke Cherry, MtnDew and MtnDew cherry, Dr. Pepper and Dr. Pepper cherry.... (Not really true).

No, but seriously. We mostly have all the standard flavors of everything, and then we have a few different brands. But nothing exciting like this! At least not easily available.

EDIT: And the color is amazing (did a google search). I bet it's something illegal in there. (EU or Swedish food law stuff, making some coloring illegal :/ it's bullshit).

Last edited by Issac, Apr 6, 2016
  6. EarlAB

EarlAB hon hon titty croissants

Banned
    Jul 25, 2012
    United States
    Somewhere.
    I always see Baja Blast and a red and a pink Mountain Dew here, but had no idea about black Mountain Dew. Gee, I even see a GREEN Mountain Dew sometimes. :creep: