Hacking motion plus required games crash/restart cfgusb

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, so far I have put two games that would require the Motion Plus dongle installed (i have one, just not plugged into the wii remote at this time) to play them - Wii sports resort, and Red Steel 2 - on a USB hard drive.

Running either cfg-usb loader v56 or v57b7 at the moment, no amount of settings allows me to actually play these games. Every time they start up, the Wii resets and I'm back to the main system menu.

How do I get these games to play? Would I be better off simply putting them on disc then?
blink.gif

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He said alternate-dol.....It's as English as it gets. Honestly, you should use the search button. This problem has been answered 5 million times.

If you don't know what alternate-dol means, then go buy the game and stop being a freaking pirate.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think its more like 15 million times, 5mil when it came out in japan, 5mil when it came out in uk, and finally 5 mil when it came out in us. Then somone will come in this thread and answer it so congrats on being the 15,000,001 person to ask!!!!!!

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seeing as how most games work normally, and one doesnt, you would assume that other people had that problem, so you search for your problem BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD! an you would dig thru 14,999,999 ppl just like you who couldnt be bothered to search for the original thread when the game came out, and you would see that its an alt-dol. in english that is.

So next time something doesnt work, use the search INSTEAD of making a new thread. Because more than likely, 100 to 1, someone else had the saem problem (lest you think that youre a special case) and the problem has a fix.

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
seeing as how most games work normally, and one doesnt, you would assume that other people had that problem, so you search for your problem BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD! an you would dig thru 14,999,999 ppl just like you who couldnt be bothered to search for the original thread when the game came out, and you would see that its an alt-dol. in english that is.

So next time something doesnt work, use the search INSTEAD of making a new thread. Because more than likely, 100 to 1, someone else had the saem problem (lest you think that youre a special case) and the problem has a fix.
Jesus man I understand why you're frustrated but IMO you take this search stuff WAY over the top. In nearly EVERY thread I see you post in, all you do is tell the topic starter to search. I mean, in this thread you posted three different times just to complain about people not searching, when you could have just explained how to fix his problem in about 2 sentences.

Answering a question by telling someone to search does not help them at all. If you don't want to help them or answer their questions, then why don't you simply not post in the thread to begin with.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because theres always ppl like you to spoon feed the noobs and google for them all day long. you need me as i need you to balance it all out. so piss off, and google piss off if you need assistance

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
because theres always ppl like you to spoon feed the noobs and google for them all day long. you need me as i need you to balance it all out. so piss off, and google piss off if you need assistance
No one needs you. You don't help people. Your just trolling this site and pissing people off.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
bugaveli said:

Help others man, we are a community, flaming ppl is also fun but, as stated by dmonkey21
QUOTEyou could have just explained how to fix his problem in about 2 sentences.

cause not everyone got the game at the same time, got it...??
wink.gif

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
you could have just explained how to fix his problem in about 2 sentences.

I answered it in one broken poorly constructed sentence

QUOTEalt-dol, motion plus video, please search answered 5million times

which shouldve been enough for the op to figure out he should search, end of story, dont care how old he is or if he got the game tomorrow, he shouldve searched

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.