motion plus no worky

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by testatura, Aug 18, 2010.

Aug 18, 2010

motion plus no worky by testatura at 5:07 PM (729 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. testatura
    OP

Member testatura GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    ...well just came few moments ago,i opened n started and all seems ok, but somethings been bothering me..and i figured what few secs latter ,its opposite,if i hold wiimote looking bit left.. on screen its looking bit right, up to down.. and well you get it..

I am on 3,3 pal system ,tried with sports ,and reed steel.. am I missing some update,or something ? and i tried recalibrating it,on the floor,table chair,sofa.. restarted wii,second wiimote ..

... anybody ever heard of this  kinda problem ?

2. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    First motion plus only works with games that support them. Normal game don't utilize it.

Second, from time to time you need to caliberate motion plus. To do this just put it on a flat surface for few seconds.

3. testatura
    OP

Member testatura GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    thanks but,

yea.. I know, i was hyped and then sad cause it WAS not working.. I tried with sport resort game and red steel 2 i didn't write that.. my bad [​IMG]

there is an easy solution .. I opened it apart and turned those "blue little motherboards" upside down .. and it works [​IMG] its ugly so far but if I ever cram all back into housing it'll be great until then DUCT TAPE !

and now I am off to nofx on Preluk !

[​IMG]