Motion Pak that came with Tony Hawks Motion

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by philbert8, Jul 20, 2009.

Jul 20, 2009
  1. philbert8
    OP

Newcomer philbert8 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I was hoping I could use this motion pak for some of the motion homebrew, so far no luck. Any suggestions [​IMG]

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    No suggestions. Please don't create topic that are in wrong section. Are you blind?

3. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

Use it instead of making a pointless post.

/hypocrisy.

4. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I did use the Report button. I'm discussing the topic that are in wrong section, created by mostly the newcomers of GBAtemp.

5. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Says the kid who's been here a minute and a half. Was the topic always in Hardware, Devices and Utilities?

6. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Since it's a motion pak designed for use with the game I doubt that it will work with homebrew apps. I don't know if there are any patches to fix this though.

7. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    I wasn't sure if it was posted here or if it had been moved. Then he was right, it was definitely in the wrong place but he still needs an attitude adjustment.

8. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Shit, they really need to change the name of that board. AGAIN.
    Before it was "Site Discussions, Help and Suggestions" and noobs interpreted the "help" part of the title to mean help for anything.
    Now the "help" was removed, but now noobs are thinking that "suggestions" could mean suggestions for anything.

The board is for topics relating to this Site, not about your damn R4s and shit.

On-Topic: I did a quick Google search and found one homebrew that can use the motion pack.
    It's called Video Game Hero, an awesome homebrew that won 2nd place in GBAtemp's homebrew tournament.
    Check it out: http://www.videogameshero.com/index.php

This isn't the best use of the motion pack but meh, it's better than nothing.
    I'm wondering if they could somehow hack the motion pack to work with the GBC game Kirby Tilt n' Tumble. That would be awesome.

9. philbert8
    OP

Newcomer philbert8 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Well thanks to those who could help, sorry I got the wrong thread. I'd hate to see the replies if I did something really bad. [​IMG]

10. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I just noticed that one of the cheats for Animal Crossing: Wild World is a Motion Pak controller scheme. Now I assume that this basically lets you move your guy by using the Motion Pak, but I can't try it myself. Maybe you should look into it, it seems pretty nifty to me.

Get the cheats from the cheat database on this site, and perhaps some of the cheat experts know of more games that have a Motion Pak control cheat?

Animal Crossing isn't homebrew by the way.