Motherload Port to the ds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Isaiah, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Isaiah
    OP

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    Hey guys i was just wondering if was possible to make a port of "motherload" to the NDS its a flash game and you can find by searching in the miniclip engine or the mofunzone engine

www.miniclip.com

www.mofunzone.com

2. Reaper

Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    I loved that game, but there probably won't be much space on the screen [​IMG]

3. Isaiah
    OP

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    yeah thought so personally i have no hacking experience so i'm just flinging off idead here...

so what about the 2 screens as a wholescreen like this [__]and yeah... this game would rule though.. meh can a mod close this...
    [__]

4. Pedobear

Pedobear Banned

Banned
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Sadly, mother is pretty much in the pile of "amazing games that weren't remade/ported"
    If one of the users made it, it would have to be one screen.

5. VISHI SO FISHI

VISHI SO FISHI Cricket My love!

Oct 1, 2007
    India
    A kindom far far away!
    The sprites are very easy and undeatiled , so it will be easy to get, the game looks as if it can be quite easily ported to the ds if someone really wants to , do it.

I would do it , but i havent finished my C++ fully but will in about a month, and then i will get on making some app or game, but this game dosent look that good to me..

And as u know the Ds can scroll thorugh, so i dont think why it cant be ported on just 1 screen..

6. Pedobear

Pedobear Banned

Banned
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    If your gonna go ahead and start braggin' bout cher skillz. DO IT OR DIE!

7. Isaiah
    OP

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    rofl i have no skillz

8. Reaper

Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

Oct 14, 2008
    United States
    But despite the issues of screen space, you may need permission to port the game to the DS. They sell some versions of it too [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice