Hardware Motherboard issue , seeking advice circiut expert

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i read all posts very well, said the button could be removed like every button in any hardware can be removed without any problems, battery, diode, resistors or capasitors could be a problem to remove.
i never said it was not possibly the switch, just pointed to it be unlikely the real thing since like i said though the button is sensiteve it acts like designed when you described the actions of the button, since these buttons are small they seem to trigger by about any force even if not supposed to.
special computer repairs for over 14 years now on component level as it is my profession, working for Carrier Transicold.
happy to see it seems fixed by the button, but i'm really not convincedit will stay fixed.

Still working great after all this time , I am 39 yrs old ... been working on computers since I was 16... I knew it was the button

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still working great after all this time , I am 39 yrs old ... been working on computers since I was 16... I knew it was the button
Been doing computer repairs since i'm 5, but really congratiolation.
If it's a switch any form will do, just remove the switch, a switch is unless it's a sensetive switch i mean one that somehow messures the force you put on it will never do anything to any other components on a electronics board except it might leave out that one option it's used for, you can always (just don't do it if there's a high currunt flowing) make a wire expansion instead of the switch where connecting both sides will do the same as the switch would do when pressed.
ohh and for testing small switches, these are not designed for extreme temperature changes or moist, the spring inside will break ifyou do expose those switches to such enviroment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night