Hacking Mother 3 Translation + Ez 3-in-1

Jademalo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am having a problem with loading games into NOR mode. When they are bopoted for a second time through the menu (Using the buuilt in loader)Any save seems to come back out corrupted. Now, this was brought to my attention with Mother 3, which i had patched. If i had a clean ROM and translation patched it, should it boot and work off the EZ3in1 and Cyclo straight away without any extra fancy stuff needing doing?

If not, something is up with my NOR saving and ineed some help, PSRAM works fine.

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have never gotten Mother 3 translation to work on the DS at all. It will save once, and then reloading the rom it will no longer save new data. I have tried GBAexloader, ysmenu native loading (on an r4) and Cyclo DS 1.54 native loading. All suffer the same problem with Mother 3.

Something to do with the 512kb save type. The Mother 3 translation forum is rife with threads on it not working and no real solutions other than demanding its played in an emulator.

dafelandry

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys (1st post)

I am having a similar problem except my game will not load in english at all!!! I have a CLEAN ripped rom (actually purchased) but once i patch it to english and boot it (yes it gave me a successful patch and yes i used the correct output) ......ITS japenese!!! I am using Cyclods firmware 1.5 (or w.e the newest non-beta is) and an original Ezflash 3-in-1....... now i have used the cyclods launcher as well as Rudolphs GBA explorer ..... anyone else run into this?? or am i just noobing hard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.