OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Psych! Not really.

But now that we're all thinking about it, how come there are no site updates since last November? Have they abandoned the project? Can we get the code in its current form so we at least have something?

Nintendo is killing us by non-planning EU/US releases, so tshu and crew are our only hope.

SadBanana.gif

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
YES! That's RIGHT! You should burn in hell along with all of the murders and pedophiles because we all know telling a small lie on a game forum is right up there with the most sinful and evil crimes of humanity!

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My bad fellas. But this seems to be the only way to draw attention to the important issues. Like runaway inflation, saving Darfur, freeing Tibet and getting a modicum of relief in the form of mother3.org site updates. I know we shouldn't be pressing since they are doing a good thing. But 2 months with no update? Daaaaamnnnn.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I want this too, but in the mean time laughing as everyone is angry at you is good enough XD.

Seriously though, I think they all died in a car crash.

DrKupo

Resistance: Fall of Gbatemp
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My bad fellas. But this seems to be the only way to draw attention to the important issues. Like runaway inflation, saving Darfur, freeing Tibet and getting a modicum of relief in the form of mother3.org site updates. I know we shouldn't be pressing since they are doing a good thing. But 2 months with no update? Daaaaamnnnn.

WAAAAAH! A FREE TRANSLATION ISN'T GIVING ME ENOUGH UPDATES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Shut up.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
YES! That's RIGHT! You should burn in hell along with all of the murders and pedophiles because we all know telling a small lie on a game forum is right up there with the most sinful and evil crimes of humanity!
Well, those are the rules that apply when going to hell. Going to heaven can be easily put into pseudocode:
if(sin.length() == 0) // where sin = everything a man does from the moment he wakes up till the moment he goes to bed.
entry = true;
else
burn_in_hell = true;

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

WAAAAAH! A FREE TRANSLATION ISN'T GIVING ME ENOUGH UPDATES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Shut up.

I second this motion
biggrin.gif

gartlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Psych! Not really.

But now that we're all thinking about it, how come there are no site updates since last November? Have they abandoned the project? Can we get the code in its current form so we at least have something?

Nintendo is killing us by non-planning EU/US releases, so tshu and crew are our only hope.

SadBanana.gif

Taras

Apart from all the other adjectives above I'll also add you're a lazy SOB, had you bothered to read the Mother 3 forum rather than just the front page you would have found a New Year update on progress...

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shut up.

I second this motion
biggrin.gif

I'll third that!

Why don't YOU try translating it instead of whining & lying about it....???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.