Most stable apps configuration?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by simonarturo, Jan 16, 2010.

Jan 16, 2010
  1. simonarturo
    OP

Newcomer simonarturo Advanced Member

Venezuela
    Well, I am fairly new (ok, very new) at the whole wii softmodding thing, but I have been trying to catch up with it by reading and trying out apps, so far only for loading disc backups. But since there are so many apps, and each one, along with the different revs for them, fixes and changes several things, so newer is not always better in this case, I want you to post what do you think it's the most stable and compatible configuration of apps, wads, whatever you can think of that can help

for me, I am running a 4.1U(region changed from a 3.4J) with priiloader0.2 rev46, bootmii as IOS [​IMG] Cios55 rev14 and cioscorpv3.6 with as my loader of choice, and with this I have been able tu run perfectly every game except for Super Mario Brothers Brawl (I tried the cios55 rev13 that came in the extras app and neogamma latest beta version, but no dice either).

I am sure that many of you will post USBloading configs, but that's ok since I have a spare HDD that I've been meaning to use and your configurations might help me set up mine

2. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
    partition drive plug into wii and format with loader if you only want to use for games and you can use usb loader to add games from disk or you can use a pc app to add them from pc from ISO file