Most SSBB problems are due to the dirty lens

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by cavadavi, Mar 11, 2008.

1. cavadavi
    OP

cavadavi Member

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2005
    I have a cyclowiz3.6B and a Wii PAL. I burned the ISO on 5 DVD+DL werbatim, Philips, Sony. None of them worked. All gave me a black screen on my wii (massage: an error occrurred...). When I tried the disks on another, more recent wii, modded with wiinja v2 all of them worked flawlessy.
    How to clean the lens? I have no found so far any tutorial....

2. MelonSmasher

MelonSmasher Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Netherlands
    there are some video's on youtube for adjusting your lens. but it looks like a pretty hard job.

3. yaggermr

yaggermr Member

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    this is in no way a tutorial but most dvd lens can be cleaned using rubbing alcohol and a q-tip. I have done this on a ps2. Make sure you remove any loose cotton fibers then dip in the q-tip in the alcohol. make sure its damp but not dripping then gentle wipe the lens twice in a circle. This could help or make things worse do at your own risk. (i'm guessing it has more to do with a laser malfunction in certain wiis than a dirty laser I think Nintendo's dirty laser is bunk.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice