Most of the delisted DSiWare games have returned to the North American 3DS eShop

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,706
  • Replies 7
  • Likes 5
D

Deleted User

OP
I thought make a news post about the recent situation.
Most of the over 250 titles that had been removed from the North American Nintendo 3DS eShop have returned and are now available for purchase once more.
As of 1/8/2020, 5 P.M. PT, the only titles to remain gone from the 3DS eShop are the following; those that returned after this article’s original publication are noted in parentheses.
  • Face Pilot: Fly With Your Nintendo DSi Camera!
  • Match Up!
  • Word Searcher 3
Source:https://nintendowire.com/news/2021/...e-titles-have-returned-to-nintendo-3ds-eshop/

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's obviously great news, but why the hell did they single those out, I wonder if they found potential exploits or something, might be far-fetched, but they're still plugging away at preventing 3ds hax

D

Deleted User

OP
It's obviously great news, but why the hell did they single those out, I wonder if they found potential exploits or something, might be far-fetched, but they're still plugging away at preventing 3ds hax
I hope Nintendo will come forward someday and explain the situation.
reddit user theorize the reason could be changing servers or someone responsible forgot to renew contracts.

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
As the newest 3ds update bricked my luma and I had to restore my old nand backup to get back up and running:

I can see why they did this.

Then again, I mostly use my 3DS for DS games and need homebrew solely for widescreen support, so...

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope Nintendo will come forward someday and explain the situation.
reddit user theorize the reason could be changing servers or someone responsible forgot to renew contracts.
lol just imagine
"Woopsi daisy, I accidently forgot to renew the licenses for 250 games and now they're gone, bye-bye!"
"JOHN NO DON'T-"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all