ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So since it's almost Halloween has anyone been watching this? It's interesting to say the least. And while we're on the topic, anyone got any paranormal/spooky stories of their own to share?
smile.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My family's pretty into it... I think sometimes it's lame but tonight it's pretty entertaining, even if it *is* fake.

Also, what's debatable is that David Wells the Medium used to be the manager at the Mariott Hotel my mum used to work at 10-15 years ago
tongue.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hell no! What a load of crap. And that woman's voice from the adverts gets on my nerves, "did you touch my arm? tell me you touched my arm, you touched my arm didn't you?", no but Ill punch you in the face if you don't stop shrieking like a 2 year old.
rolleyes.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I really really really dont believe in ghosts.
But I'm starting to think that the human mind can project things.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghost Hunters is great, they actually try to disprove things. Plus the main guys are plumbers, and you would be suprised how often banging pipes or bad wires = ghosts. They've also found that improperly shielded wiring that gives off a high EMF makes people paranoid, and they tend to see things. Especially people sensitive to it.

But they have caught some pretty sweet video and audio

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My family's pretty into it... I think sometimes it's lame but tonight it's pretty entertaining, even if it *is* fake.

Also, what's debatable is that David Wells the Medium used to be the manager at the Mariott Hotel my mum used to work at 10-15 years ago
tongue.gif
someone who used to work for most haunted told everyone that the medium guy was given lots of info about the place ahead of time, and besides him, he said that it was mostly real. just not the medium guy.

I like the other one on sci-fi... ghost hunters I think? everything about that one is real.

I have had a paranormal encounter myself. \

I was at this really old really scary masonic lodge, and this place is beyond creepy.... very weird things everywhere that apear to be there for no reason. there are also secret doors below lots of different floor areas.

me and my friend were exploring the 3rd floor which had 3 rooms. one of the rooms was just a tiny little room, but not as small as a closet and it had a chair bolted to the floor right in the middle of it. the 2nd room was a green room that looked like there was a fire in it, and it had a cross made out of light bulbs on the ceiling (not the christian cross, it was more like a plus sign)
The 3rd room had about 10 of these little room things that had beds and stuff, but the weird thing about them was that they only locked from the outside with a turn deadbolt, so anyone could get into it, but if you were in it, and it was locked you couldnt get out.

inside of the 3rd room there was also a tiny ladder that went up to a tiny opening that lead to the attic. we didnt go up there.

one of the little rooms had its lightbulb removed, so I went into a differant one and got the light bulb out of it and put it into the one that was missing its bulb and found that there was a ton of very weird writing all over the walls. in order to leave the 3rd floor, you have to go by all the rooms on the way out from the 3rd room.

we started to leave the 3rd room and noticed that the room with the cross on the ceiling (which we call the cross room) had its door open when we both knew that we closed it since we talked about how it looked like someone broke the door open from inside the room since a lock like thing was broken.

This scared us quit a bit, but didn't really thing too much about it, so I pushed the door too but didnt latch it. (at this time, none of the doors to the 3 rooms were closed all the ways. just pushed too) we started heading down stairs and when we got to the bottom of the stairs, we stopped cause we heard really loud running above us from where we just were. from how the rooms were layed out above us we could tell where the foot steps came from and where they were going, and the footsteps came out of the 3rd room. the room where we spent the most time. and they ran all the ways to the 1st room, slammed the door hard and then they ran to the 2nd door and slammed that door also then ran back into 3rd room and slammed its door too.

this was probably the scariest thing to ever happen to me. and later on in the night, we were walking by the stairs when someone that we hadn't told this too stopped at the stairs and we stopped too and their eyes got wide and looked at us and asked "did you feel that?" and we freaked out cause we did, it was just a really really bad feeling and all 3 of us felt it at the same time, right by the bottom of the 3rd floors steps
---------

there are other things that have happened, but this was the scariest to me. I have seen lots of shadow ghosts here (a shadow that you see and then it zips away) and heard lots of weird sounds (like someone dragging something metal on the floor above me) I even saw a shadow look like it was trying to sneak around and it didn't zip away when I saw it.

almost everyone who has ever been here has seen or heard something.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'll believe them when I see 'em!

My friend claims to have seen ghost...but I don't believe him.

How can they show clips from the show (on the commercial), if it hasn't been, supposedly, recorded yet?

The show's BS anyways, they make that crap up!

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey, you shut it. They are using clips from old investigations, and TAPS was around WAY before they got a show.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atlantic_Paranormal_Society

I think he is talking about most haunted, not ghost hunters. and yeah, I love taps ^^; the most haunted show is a disgrace to true paranormal investigators.

Nope, I'm talking about all of them.
I refuse to believe life after death, on earth.

Heaven or Hell.

All Ghost shows are made up bullshizzle.
Prove me wrong.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, you shut it. They are using clips from old investigations, and TAPS was around WAY before they got a show.

I think he is talking about most haunted, not ghost hunters. and yeah, I love taps ^^; the most haunted show is a disgrace to true paranormal investigators.

Heaven or Hell.

Prove me wrong.
prove you're self right
ph34r.gif

see there is no way to prove or dissprove the supernatural so just let it go

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Heaven or Hell.

Prove me wrong.
I have had my own experience with ghosts so I could HONESTLY care less if you dont believe in them. I really really dont care.

I don't believe in any religions. but I do believe that there can be something higher then us in existance. I beleive in the soul as well, but again, I don't believe in any religion.
you never know, we could all just be a part of some little video game that exists in a society that we cant even imagine.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif

Thanks for letting me know whether you care or not
smile.gif

I believe in religion because of my personal experiences; you believe in ghost because of your personal experiences.
Video Game? If I'm in a video game, it must be an XBox 360. Look at these graphics! Zoh My Goodness.

According to this, Most Haunted Live is going to for 7 hours!
blink.gif

Edit - Quote f'ed up.

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for letting me know whether you care or not
smile.gif

I believe in religion because of my personal experiences; you believe in ghost because of your personal experiences.
Video Game? If I'm in a video game, it must be an XBox 360. Look at these graphics! Zoh My Goodness.

According to this, Most Haunted Live is going to for 7 hours!Â
blink.gif
funny how you joke about the video game thing when it is just as possible as any god or religion. there is no way you can prove it wrong.
in case you didnt notice, I said that the video game would exists in a society that we cant even imagine. it might not even be a "video game" as we call it, to them.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH up until you said 'heaven or hell' using the religion card the owness was on him to be the one to prove right/wrong, but it actually falls on you. Prove there is a heaven or hell so that all forms of paranormal activity can be surely debunked or you're the one in the wrong here.

So far a rare few groups, one such as TAPS, have credibly caught the unexplainable on video or audio that try as they and any others may have been unable to debunk. So, as it stands, they got more evidence there in their pocket than I'm going to imagine you have in yours. Have you got something saved we can see as evidence to your claims? I'd really really like to see it(not being sarcastic either.)

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JPH up until you said 'heaven or hell' using the religion card the owness was on him to be the one to prove right/wrong, but it actually falls on you. Prove there is a heaven or hell so that all forms of paranormal activity can be surely debunked or you're the one in the wrong here.

So far a rare few groups, one such as TAPS, have credibly caught the unexplainable on video or audio that try as they and any others may have been unable to debunk. So, as it stands, they got more evidence there in their pocket than I'm going to imagine you have in yours. Have you got something saved we can see as evidence to your claims? I'd really really like to see it(not being sarcastic either.)
yeah, and also, JPH just controdicts himself around every corner. he says

"I refuse to believe life after death, on earth.

Heaven or Hell."

on his next post he then says

"I believe in religion because of my personal experiences; you believe in ghost because of your personal experiences."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on