Not open for further replies.

Jack-Of-Trades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mode 7 = suck
Why the hell must they add intros to there crap and now we have to take another step to remove it...
just annoying if you ask me

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
acoustic.digital said:
true. have you seen that intro with the monkey that asks if the thing in your pants is a banana?
just... meh!
Weird. This is why Mode7 is my favorite.

Got to love maktone's chiptunes!

Then again I love intros and cracktos. Scene pride is way cooler than this no-intro shit. Stylistic preference.

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heran Bago said:
acoustic.digital said:
true. have you seen that intro with the monkey that asks if the thing in your pants is a banana?
just... meh!

Then again I love intros and cracktos. Scene pride is way cooler than this no-intro shit. Stylistic preference.
mkay, the intro is well-made, but far too long! i mean it takes about half a minute until you can actually use the start button to skip it. if you could skip it right away, then'd be no problem.

the chiptunes are cool tho : D

Jack-Of-Trades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
mkay, the intro is well-made, but far too long! i mean it takes about half a minute until you can actually use the start button to skip it. if you could skip it right away, then'd be no problem.

Exactly if it was skipable i wouldn't really mind that much but that banana one is the most annoying (from golden sun 1 IIRC about a min of that before you can play the game)

I mean would you put a commercial on a DVD you burned? exactly the same if you ask me

"those of us not raised by Grand Theft Auto III applaud after seeing something" -Reno 911

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Mode7 were one of the greatest groups of the GBA scene! If you don't like the intro then remove it.
Not all can be removed though and leave the ROM working.

I'd say the most hated were MUGS, but even then you can't knock the work they did in the scene.

Hyperlisk_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
acoustic.digital said:
just... meh!

Same for me. Sometimes I'll jsut downlaod ROMs to watch the intros.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For god sake these people put their asses on the line to give you people games, and you winge about a simple intro that can be skipped within a minute! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you people are spoilt.

Being one of those who pirated C64/Spectrum games on tapes, I love seeing these intros.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The old skool intros rocked ... and seriously people, you all need to show more gratitude to the people who provide you with this stuff ...

It's their time, money and skills that get these things for you, and all you to is bitch ...

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how anyone can dislike a release group, as they dump games for you. I'm sure the release groups made their releases a lot more interesting with the intros and the flamewars on their NFO's!

I don't hate any release group from the GBA scene. I only hate one group in the NDS scene and that's CNBS - the scum who repacks and steals releases (which is a bit ironic, no?
tongue.gif
).

damon666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oldskool rocks , and thats a fact !

bjvdykho.gif

regards to the fallen heroes like : mode7, rising sun, eurasia, capital , kalisto, class, paradox

Jack-Of-Trades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It's their time, money and skills that get these things for you, and all you to is bitch ...
1. My first time bitching about anything on here TYVM
2. I'm allowed to bitch it's my time and money downloading the stuff then i got to sit through a few mins of the pointless Forced "About Us" crap...

How the hell can you people actually condone "intros" when most of you want to find a way to remove the health warning Nintendo put on the later releases

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jack-Of-Trades said:
QUOTE said:
2. I'm allowed to bitch it's my time and money downloading the stuff then i got to sit through a few mins of the pointless Forced "About Us" crap...
Well I'm starting to wish that everyone would stop dumping games so you'll have to waste even more time and money.

I'm sure if they did this for even a year it'll sort people out and be grateful for what they get.

• Haha
Reactions: susbaconhairman

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jack-Of-Trades said:
QUOTE said:

How the hell can you people actually condone "intros" when most of you want to find a way to remove the health warning Nintendo put on the later releases

It's you whingy kids that makes a lot of release groups wanna quit ... ungrateful, spoiled children, the lot of you ...

I finance rom dumping, and seriously, people like you make me nauseous ...

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bob Evil said:
Jack-Of-Trades said:
QUOTE said:

It's you whingy kids that makes a lot of release groups wanna quit ... ungrateful, spoiled children, the lot of you ...

Oh come on, Bob not ALL of us are like that. I dont tend to mine intros at all, or the other stuff that goes along with ROMS/HOmebrew etc as sitting through that is a lot faster then getting off my butt, getting a job, paying bills, buying food, and praying fervently that theres enough left over to go in my "Gaming Fund Jar"
wink.gif

You shouldn't make blanket statements, they hurt me
cry.gif

Bob Evil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gizmo_gal said:
Bob Evil said:
Jack-Of-Trades said:
QUOTE said:

Oh come on, Bob not ALL of us are like that. I dont tend to mine intros at all, or the other stuff that goes along with ROMS/HOmebrew etc as sitting through that is a lot faster then getting off my butt, getting a job, paying bills, buying food, and praying fervently that theres enough left over to go in my "Gaming Fund Jar"
wink.gif

You shouldn't make blanket statements, they hurt me
cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]