XP
Country
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PSP-Value-Pack-Ga...1QQcmdZViewItem

rofl2.gif

Holy shit, that guy got ripped off XD

D

Deleted User

ohmy.gif
That can't be real ... nobody would be that dumb ... but ... then again ...
wacko.gif

Hopefully it's just a joke.
unsure.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If only I could sell my stuff at that price too
laugh.gif

Who would pay that much for that kit when you can get it for almost 10 times cheaper?
huh.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate ebay, we used it for the 3rd time a few weeks ago. Here's our history with it:

1) Never got item, they got our money though
2) Everything went fine
3) No item for 3 weeks, they have our money, and have stopped answering our e-mails.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. maybe there's a little "sumpin-sumpin" in the battery compartment that he didn't mention in the listing
wink.gif

and Jumpman, fully agree, luckily the city I live in is just big enough for me to sell/buy everything locally. I wanna see the guy that's ripping me off!

Drucifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something isn't right with that listing.

If you look at the bids that where made the person who won the auction made an initial bid of US $121.00.

Then another user with private feedback made a bid of $1,000 then another bid of $2,000 shortly after. Finally the original member who placed a bid of $121.00 put in a final bid of $2,025.00.

The account was probably taken over by someone else but the other user who bid $1,000 and $2,000 is just as strange.
wacko.gif

Edited for typo.

yatzr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's weird that the sellers from all 3 auctions (the laptop and both psp's) had 0 feedback, and then there was unusual bids to rack up the price and then the two sellers that left feedback almost said the exact same thing. it almost seems like a conspiracy to simply give an account a bunch of negative feedback. kinda stupid if you ask me.

look at his feedback left for others. I can tell you exactly when the account was stolen
happy.gif

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's weird that the sellers from all 3 auctions (the laptop and both psp's) had 0 feedback, and then there was unusual bids to rack up the price and then the two sellers that left feedback almost said the exact same thing. it almost seems like a conspiracy to simply give an account a bunch of negative feedback. kinda stupid if you ask me.

look at his feedback left for others. I can tell you exactly when the account was stolenÂ
happy.gif

hahhahaa

blueraja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely its a seller trying to pump up bids for his items (usually under another account) I had a laptop listed once and there were 4 others identical listed at the same time. The same guy bid all but one of them up to rediculous levels. I got with the other sellers and had ebay investigate. The seller of the one that wasnt bid on was the same guy bidding on the other 3. Lame but it happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?