Most embarassing Youtube Channel you're suscribed to?

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Aztrosist. I used to like his videos, but they just irritate me now :/
He's essentially Leafy, but with better editing.
All of his content now is just "HAHA OH MAN THIS THING SUCKS RIGHT (I WANNA DIE OH MY GOD END IT LOL [it's ironic!!!1])"

Reactions: Sono

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game theorists. Time for a purge of subscribed channels.
That used to be a decent channel, in my opinion. The major turning point was the FNAF theories. They single-handedly ruined the channel for me.
Oh, by the way, h3h3 = god.
Not embarrassed about subscribing to him! ;)
Still subbed since 2010, help me. :sad:
Finally! I can legitimately respond with an overused internet meme! Alright, here we go...*ahem*

Are you failing to unsubscribe from a channel that's a shell of its former self? Well, now you can simply press the "unsubscribe button"! As everyone's favorite (overused) meme would say...

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That used to be a decent channel, in my opinion. The major turning point was the FNAF

Not embarrassed about subscribing to him! ;)

Finally! I can legitimately respond with an overused internet meme! Alright, here we go...*ahem*

Are you failing to unsubscribe from a channel that's a shell of its former self? Well, now you can simply press the "unsubscribe button"! As everyone's favorite (overused) meme would say...

Matpat just finds theories out of his ass. Is Mario a communist?!?!?!?!1111eleven. And also, yeah I'm a total fan of h3h3 too.

Reactions: Logan Pockrus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi