Hacking Most bang for your buck flash cart?

shadowdorothy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I've had an r4i-3ds for a while now, and quite frankly it just doesn't fit my needs anymore. To difficult to upgrade, firmware doesn't always work, blah blah blah you get the idea.

So I want to know what flash carts you think are best. What gives you the most for your money. Best support, easy to use and access. Does it make you think "Glad I spent my money on this instead of something else".

Main things I'm looking for;
Can use up to 64gb Micro SD
Support for the latest DS games
Easy to use
Multi-language support would be nice, but is not necessary.
Customized interface or menus, even wallpapers.
Auto patching (is this even a concern anymore?)

Things I don't need, but would be nice
3ds support (all ds flash carts offer this, but I'm not really concerned about it)
GBA rom support

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
The Supercard DSTWO seems to be highly recommended, but after the problems I had with a previous super card I am a bit put off by them. Have they finally fixed the save game loss issues? My first two super cards had save game wipes constantly.
yep, IMO you wont find a better cart...plays movies and has emus made for it...also real time save,cheats, some other stuff i don't use....

here is the review http://gbatemp.net/threads/supercard-dstwo-review.232281/

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy the DSTwo, you wont regret it. That thing is from my knowledge practically impossible to block in DS(i, since its 3DS, too bad we can't take advantage of DSi mode's features) mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1