GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devil May Cry 4 followed by Final Fantasy XIII. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is there somewhere, but I've already seen enough of the game so it doesn't get me that hype like the other two games.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never cared for the metal gear solid series so that can do what it likes as far as I am concerned.
As I presently only have a PC, DS and Wii as platforms likely to get new games (I play the wait a few years until I can easily afford stuff approach).
My release list of choice:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/static/index...ease&page=index
PC:
Probably Rainbow Six Vegas 2, I thought the first was a top notch FPS title ignoring some multiplayer issues (respawn points being able to be overwhelmed was the big one).

Wii:
My wii has sat in a box for several months (due in part to me being out of the country for several months and in part due to the fact I did not chip it and decent second hand games are nowhere to be found) and for that reason it continues to do so.
Still Crystal Chronicles could make me resurrect it (homebrew too). I can take or leave Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers and all the other staples of Nintendo consoles until I trip over one several years later. If that star wars game (or one that allows some sword and maybe power wielding action) is any good then I am in too.
Also is that Okami I see on release lists?

DS:
Due to the whole country and me being elsewhere bit my DS got a lot of play (until I came back and had to use it to prop up my router: since relegated to electrical junk in my room). Mainly stuff I missed on the previous few months though (I left just before Zelda US was released).
What I would like:
Puzzle/strategy:
It seems a new Advance Wars appeared already and until cannon fodder returns I should be happy with what I have got.
RPG games:
While I like the PC/modern console RPGs I have always had a soft spot for 16 bit era style RPGs.
To this end I look to codemasters and Wizardology or maybe that ASH game could get localised.

Damn I seem to have written an essay where a sentence would do. I guess in that case as Bomberman for the megadrive/PCE was already made I am not awaiting anything.

P

pasc

Well, perhaps Brawl for the wii and a bit oh kh on the DS (and let's not forget teh Nanostray 2 !)

sounds weak ? I'm not much of a home console gamer, I prefer Portable over anything !

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
Okami (Wii)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Metal Gear Solid 4 (If it comes to the 360)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou