1. Ahmedz

Ahmedz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    damn man i hated both the speed crab zombies and the poison headcrabs because I had to go through Ravenholm only using the gravity gun for an achievement [​IMG]

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]
    Global Moderator

United States
    same [​IMG]
    but I accidentally used the crowbar to break a box for health packs and didnt know that disables it [​IMG]
    had to do it again...

3. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

My worst would have to have been the regenerators in RE4. When I first saw one, I shoot its legs out from underneath it. It then jumped and latched onto my neck and I screamed out 'oh shit!' Now whenever I hear their weazing, I am automatically wary.

4. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!
    Former Staff

United States
    Haha, I posted the same creature above, but yea..those things ended up freaking the hell out of me. That wjeezing, how they would move and attack you and how they kepted getting back up even when blowing their limbs off.

5. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Scariest - Zombies from Dementium
    Pissed me off the most - That fucking lizard on Gorongo Island from Zelda:PH

6. Edgedancer

Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

I know. That was what reminded me of them.

7. lewjay

lewjay GBAtemp Regular

for annoying gotta echo those Medusa heads from Castlevania, just love being turned to stone while traversing platforms and ending up impaled on spikes. [​IMG]

8. Apex

Apex GBAtemp Fan

I don't know about scariest, but DAMN CREEPIEST!

9. Salamantis

Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    I get scared a lot on games... I even stopped playing BioShock mainly because it was too scary >.< I hate it when you walk around, creepy music is playing, then the lights go out and enemies jump out on you (something that happens in that game many times)

10. Awdofgum

Awdofgum Wadofgum

United States
    F.E.A.R. is a very spooky game, I used to get scared but it's not scary anymore.

11. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!
    Former Staff

United States
    Have you guys ever played the first Silent Hill, at night with all the lights off perferably during a thunder storm?

12. wanker2k

wanker2k Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Annoying, it has to be those tall spinning spirals with the knives sticking out in God Of War near the end of the game. As your climbing up they knock you off and you fall down and have to start all over. When you get past the first one, guess what theres another one even harder. I say near the end as I dont know what happens after this as I have given up on the game. This part of the game has cost me too many smashed gamepads, economically its not viable lol

Scary, it has to be the first time I bumped into a Fiend in Quake 1 oh so many years ago. Yes Doom 3 is scary as hell and so are the Redident Evils but thats the moment that scared me the most and made my heart race while I was trying to not die in the game.

13. Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    For annoying, I agree with Zubat, Medusa Head, and actually the Lightning Bolt from Mario Kart (not an enemy, I know). Best part is when you're over a big gap and you get zapped. Oh noes, you've lost all momentum! Into the lava you go.

Scariest has to be either Mother Brain from Super Metroid (when I was what, 13 or so?) or definitely the Regenerators. Or, thanks to a YouTube video and slightly too much backstory information, the deleted boss fight against the Masked Boy in Mother 3. *shudders* Never before has a video game actually freaked me out that badly. And I honestly can't explain why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubVnmeTRqhg is the link if you care.

14. Sir-Fritz

Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Annoying? probably mudusa head as well as anygame with a stupid amount of random battles.

Scary? hmmm fast headcrab zombies arent scary atlhough for some reason i think ravenhom in general is [​IMG] .

This end part in this vid was a bit scary the first time i saw it.

15. Frog

Frog GBAtemp Fan

Annoying?
    definitely the Medusa heads and Imps in Castlevania.

16. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Getting constantly poisoned in Castlevania OOE,POR,DOS......

17. Seven

Seven oh hell no

United States
    Medusa Head, any enemy that poisons really. Imps too, when they tried to make you spam attacks. Let's see, what else. It's hard to think of them when you tend to forget the really annoying enemies, but...For scary, I'm pretty sure I was pretty creeped by Giygas the first time I played Earthbound as a kid. In Dark Cloud, I remember getting pretty creeped out by the Shipwreck levels and getting annoyed at dying around Divine Beast Cave when Xiao was incredibly useless.

18. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

The Flood.
    Fucking hated them since Halo 1.

19. War

War Take it easy~

Annoying AND scary are those huge flying faces with white eyes in Castlevania: OoE. And then after a while of floating around you they stick out their huge slimy tongue...*throws up* D:

20. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Monster party had some nasty looking monsters......

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - annoying, enemies, scary