OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
At least 37 people have been killed by two explosions which hit the Moscow Metro system at the peak of the morning rush hour, Russian officials have said. The first blast went off in the central Lubyanka station at 0756 (0356 GMT). Police said the dead included 14 people inside a train and 11 on the platform. The second explosion occurred about 40 minutes later at the Park Kultury station, where 12 people were killed. Authorities in the capital have declared it a "terrorist" incident. The BBC's Rupert Wingfield Hayes in Moscow says no-one has yet claimed responsibility, but the explosions do appear to have been co-ordinated. Moscow's metro is one of the most-used underground railways in the world, carrying some 5.5m passengers a day, our correspondent says. Suspicion is likely to fall on groups in the troubled North Caucasus region, where the authorities are fighting Islamist militants, he adds.'Suicide bombings' Emergency services ministry spokeswoman Irina Andrianova said the first explosion tore through the second carriage of a train as it stood at the Lubyanka station, close to the headquarters of Russian Federal Security Service (FSB). Service (FSB). She said people both inside the carriage and on the platform had been killed."There was no fire. Rescuers of the Moscow emergencies department and firefighters are now working at the site," she added. The second blast, at Park Kultury, came at 0838 (0438 GMT). Prosecutors in the capital told the Russian Interfax news agency that initial reports indicated both of the explosions were suicide bombings. Russian forces have scored a series of successes against militants in recent weeks. In February, at least 20 insurgents were reportedly killed in an operation by Russian security forces in Ingushetia. There was a major attack on the Moscow Metro in February 2004, when at least 39 people were killed by a bomb on a packed train as it approached the Paveletskaya Metro station. Six months later, a suicide bomber blew herself up outside a station, killing 10 people. Both attacks were blamed on Chechen rebels, who had targeted the capital in the past.
Source

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
well what can i say other then... that just sucks
my sympathy goes out to the friends and relatives of the victims
frown.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no excuse to targeting civilians. I'd say that should also go for the Russia. The way they ran all over Georgia and Chechnya killing civilians was quite shameful. Maybe Russia should consider dropping support for state sponsors of terrorism like Iran and Syria. Helping Iran with their nuclear program could really come back and byte Russia in the ass.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
There's no excuse to targeting civilians. I'd say that should also go for the Russia. The way they ran all over Georgia and Chechnya killing civilians was quite shameful. Maybe Russia should consider dropping support for state sponsors of terrorism like Iran and Syria. Helping Iran with their nuclear program could really come back and byte Russia in the ass.

True since Iran pretty much wants the world wiped out, they might turn the nukes on Russia and what would they do when that happens.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Won't this hypocrisy ever stop? Those retards blow themselves up (often involving others too) to 'make the world a better place', like 'their God wants them to do so'. Stupid fucks. What's the point of trying to make the world a better place by KILLING YOURSELF?
wtf.gif

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Won't this hypocrisy ever stop? Those retards blow themselves up (often involving others too) to 'make the world a better place', like 'their God wants them to do so'. Stupid fucks. What's the point of trying to make the world a better place by KILLING YOURSELF?
wtf.gif
Somebody just doesn't belong to this world and are better off suiciding... but doing it this way is just plain wrong. Taking innocents lives for some retard belief.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:
wtf.gif
Well at least they get rid of their own stupid heads, so technically they do make the world a better place. Shame they have to take that many people with them though.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Demonbart said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
wtf.gif
Well at least they get rid of their own stupid heads, so technically they do make the world a better place. Shame they have to take that many people with them though.
No. They are stupid for getting rid of themselves, they're not necessarily stupid before.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
No one knows the real reason why this is happening, however if u let the media force feed u bullshit then u deserve to remain ignorant. There's a lot of stupid shit we do not know but assumption seems to be our greatest asset...oh well, I believed in the news for so long that it question my intelligence as an individual. Yeah I'm ignorant about this event also.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
wtf.gif
They're extremists. It's not the religion itself.

I feel bad for the Russian citizens. My heart goes out to them. Suicide bombers are despicable. There's no reason to target civilians either; horrible tactic. The rebels may have bad blood with the Russians, but murdering innocent civilians isn't the right way to go. Well, murdering (especially via suicide bombings) itself, especially as a terrorist threat, isn't the best tactic ever, but whatever...

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pliskron said:

You know, you should look into it a bit more before making assumptions like this.

First of all America has more nukes than any other country, and are the ones pushing to wipe out the world. It is also America that sponsors terror, especcially in their own country. If you should be scared of anyone it should be your own country...

Also, Russias attack of Georgia was not unprovoked. It was due to the Georgian government abusing Russians in that country for more than 20 years (or so). It was not a new attack, or new issue, it was one that had existed for a very long time.

Also, it would be 'go for the Russians' and 'bite in the arse'. This is not an attack of data on animals.

I don't fully support Russia, but I would rather back Russia than America when the 3 large countries go at it (the third being China).

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kicknhorse said:
I don't fully support Russia, but I would rather back Russia than America when the 3 large countries go at it (the third being China).

Offtopic: Depends, Now that Im living in Europe Im backing Russia cuz its closer ;p

When I move back to Australia Ill back none bar Australia xD

Ontopic: Those people are scum. BUT for fun watch Ross Kemp on Gang: Moscow Nazi's

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kicknhorse said:
Pliskron said:

You know, you should look into it a bit more before making assumptions like this.

First of all America has more nukes than any other country, and are the ones pushing to wipe out the world. It is also America that sponsors terror, especcially in their own country. If you should be scared of anyone it should be your own country...

Also, Russias attack of Georgia was not unprovoked. It was due to the Georgian government abusing Russians in that country for more than 20 years (or so). It was not a new attack, or new issue, it was one that had existed for a very long time.

Also, it would be 'go for the Russians' and 'bite in the arse'. This is not an attack of data on animals.

Just because we have the most nukes on the planet doesn't mean anything. It's Russia that has built the biggest nuke to date: the tsar bomb. Why aren't they frowned upon for building a hydrogen bomb capable of clearing out entire countries? Besides, a nuke is a nuke. The world's got enough to level itself quite a few times.

So you're speaking on which side you'd be on in nuclear war? Uh...yeah...

Do you honestly think nuclear war is coming? Think about it; our world leaders aren't stupid. They know full well what nuclear war would do to themselves on the planet. Aside from Nagasaki and Hiroshima, I think we'll never see another nuke fired again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1