ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Game is a lot more fun than I anticipated- the story mode alone is great fun already, and from what I've played of the challenge towers, those'll take me a good long while. Played online twice and got my ass kicked but I still got courteous players. :D

Anyone else get it?

joelogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just grabbed one yesterday. Though the character models on this port really suffered, I still find it a blast considering the things the game has to offer. I currently going through the story mode with just chapter 16 left.

on a side note, I just noticed that the game has some sort of a bug. I do not know if anyone experienced it or if it happened on a console version. I was on the chapter of kung lao for which liu kang fought shao kahn. for some reason, shao kahn just stopped moving and just stood like statue. the time run out on the round and i was declared winner then the whole game froze.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i pre-ordered it and grabbed it on day 1 :D i have to say ts pretty similar to its ps3 companion and the bonus challenge tower is fun but difficult. i have tried online and so far i have 4 wins 5 losses and a winning streak of 3 matches

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name speaks true :P