Mortal Kombat trilogy causes flashing Yellow light of death with ps3 still working?!?!?!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by TherealDarknes, Jun 21, 2017.

1. TherealDarknes
    OP

TherealDarknes GBAtemp Fan

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    I tried playing mortal Kombat trilogy from a USB hard drive on my jailbroken rebug 4.75 slim ps3

Well I started it up from multiman everything looks good I start looking at my phone as the intro stuff is playing one of the things starts to pop up is there for a second or to and then the ps3 crashes not a normal crash either the ps3 had to be unplugged and it didn't make a sound when I hit the button

So when the message asking me to repair the file structure pops up I give it permission wait for it to end everything seems normal

I go to Iris manager this time to see and it tells me that theres an error and that there is a different sector size in iso files and then proceeds to tell me it is not a ps1 game even though it is

I decide it was a random crash and that Iris is just getting confused because the game uses many tracks of bins

I start game again from multiman the screen goes black after I click PlayStation format game black screen no logos this time I try the ps button nothing I go and I click the power button I hear a beep and my light starts blinking green and yellow It goes red

I turn it back on it blinks yellow and green then stays green and is working fine

I just don't get what went wrong and why I am having so much trouble with ps1 games

thrill kill crashed in iris manager when I tried setting a memory card to it and crashed not to mention multiman won't run a lot of ps1 games

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice