Mortal Kombat Legacy Last Episode.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by SamAsh07, Jul 23, 2011.

Jul 23, 2011
  1. SamAsh07
    OP

Member SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Bahrain
    First of all, those who were following this series on Youtube (Machinima) would be aware that the last Episode of MK Legacy's first season would air/release at Comic-Con, well the date has been revealed, it'll release on Machinima's YouTube channel this Sunday!! IDK if this even deserved a topic of its own but I thought I'd pass down the news, maybe there are MK Legacy followers here on GBAtemp.

2. Ikki

Member Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Uruguay
    I follow it. I don't like it though.

I liked the first 2 episodes or so, that's all. I'll watch this one anyway.

3. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    Any clue as to who the last episode will be about?! I really enjoyed a few of the episodes or more precisely... Johnny Cage, Raiden, and the others with Kano and Jax

4. SamAsh07
    OP

Bahrain
    Yes, the final Episode is Sektor vs Cyrax. The robotic animation and all is the reason it took so long to release the episode, atleast that's what the director of the series said at Comic-Con.

5. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
    [​IMG]
    I wasn't expecting that at all but I can't wait to see what they've done! Were there any talks for a sort of second season?

6. Rizsparky

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    its not cyrax vs sektor, its cyrax and sektor vs hyrdo. i wacthed some of the leak on gamespot but it was removed. [​IMG]

7. SamAsh07
    OP

Bahrain
    So they changed the plot eh, anyways the director said if fans show their support and request for a Season 2, then they'll definitely release one.

EDIT:- I don't see any Hydro mention here.

Episode 9 of Mortal Kombat: Legacy featured the characters Sektor and Cyrax battling it out both before and after their robot conversions. Though Tancharoen said that the rendering of the digital robot fight was the cause behind the delay of this last episode, I think it was worth the wait! Cyrax and Sektor look pretty damn good for a digital media series. The last episode will go live on Machinima.com this coming Sunday.

Tancharoen polled the audience to see who they were interested in seeing in future eps. He said it was up to the fans if there were going to be more episodes.[/p]

8. Rizsparky

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]

i doubt they would spoil the plot by reveiling a guest appearance but ive got to admit, the cyborgs look awesome. Identical to the cyrax model in mk9.

9. SamAsh07
    OP

Bahrain
    Well true, and about the Cyborgs, if they look like that then this episode might really be worth it! IMO Raiden's was the best so far.

10. Rizsparky

United Kingdom
    it was an excellent episode. The sub/skorpion episodes were my favourite tho!

11. Rizsparky

United Kingdom
    it was an excellent episode. The sub/skorpion episodes were my favourite tho!