Gaming Morphie's Law: The Game in Limbo That Nobody Ever Cared About

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember watching a Nintendo Direct a while back when they announced one Indie title that actually caught my attention a bit. That game was called Morphie's Law. It was a 4v4 shooter with an interesting twist. Whenever you shoot an opponent, you don't "damage" them. Instead, you take mass from the body part you shot and apply it to yourself. The winning team is the one with the most accumulative mass. Now, the size shifting seems like it could introduce a lot of variety into matches but instead of going over why, I'll just link a trailer.

This game seems to have disappeared and I don't remember anyone talking about it. The developers are aiming for a 2018 release, but I found the concept so interesting that I'm surprised it has so little fanfare.

I thought I'd just write about it here if anyone wants to check it out. I thought at least someone might be interested

Trailer:

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't really seem to be in limbo since that trailer says "Winter 2018" at the end and we aren't even quite into Fall/Autumn yet, but yeah this seems like it's a solid concept. A definite purchase for me if it isn't a full $60.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't really seem to be in limbo since that trailer says "Winter 2018" at the end and we aren't even quite into Fall/Autumn yet, but yeah this seems like it's a solid concept. A definite purchase for me if it isn't a full $60.
Well in actuality, that trailer came out in August 2017 and I'm pretty sure it said "This Winter" but I guess it has only been like 6 months. Depends on how you define limbo

Last edited by Nerdtendo,
Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality