DSMASTER17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everybody, DSMASTER17 here.
I'm obviously new here at this forum, so please excuse anythind I do wrong.

I have a quick question on this application. I have also posted this as a comment where you download the file.

When I boot this application up, it goes to the system check thing (I think?)
There's all the files and stuff going through on the top screen, and then all of the sudden, a warning thing comes up on the bottom screen.

There is a bunch of Japanese text on the bottom of the page, and an error sound goes on with it.

It frustrates me to the world's end that I cannot get this to work
frown.gif

I hate my alarm clock with a passion, and I just happened to find this wonderful application to save my life last weekend.
I cannot get it to work!
frown.gif

EDIT: I got it to work finally! I had to re-format my MicroSD Card and I just put everything back and pretty much cleaned my card up
smile.gif

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
Raestloz said:
What? You rely on your DS to get up early? Use your cellphone instead dude, unless the app is in English, simply forget it, sorry can't help ya

Pointless post. Try using an earlier version such as 1.11

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the alarm clock function ALREADY built into the NDS. But as others have said, use a real alarm clock or a cellphone, like everyone else.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Use the alarm clock function ALREADY built into the NDS. But as others have said, use a real alarm clock or a cellphone, like everyone else.
QUOTEWhat? You rely on your DS to get up early? Use your cellphone instead dude, unless the app is in English, simply forget it, sorry can't help ya
You know, some of us like waking up to sounds other than the standard infernal beeping.

DSMASTER17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the people that have said "Use your phone."

I have an extremely basic phone, the only alram is a beeping noise.

Second, the alarm function on my DS sounds the same as it does on my alarm clock.
I hate that beeping noise with a passion.

I'd much rather listen to a mp3 file than the beep beep beep thing get louder and louder.

Please.... I need help not comments complaining about Japanese and stuff.
Thanks.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
DSMASTER17 said:

Second, the alarm function on my DS sounds the same as it does on my alarm clock.

I'd much rather listen to a mp3 file than the beep beep beep thing get louder and louder.

Thanks.

Sorry, it's just... I tried using my DS to wake up early too, but even with it beside my ears, I still get up late. Anyhow, can you tell me where I can get this Morning Timer?

Duckiee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
DSMASTER17 said:

Thanks.

Sorry, it's just... I tried using my DS to wake up early too, but even with it beside my ears, I still get up late. Anyhow, can you tell me where I can get this Morning Timer?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=704...t=0&start=0
Anybody know how to use the timer...? Does it work when your DS is off? And i get this weird beeping nose at the main page with the timer, what's that about?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, with your DS turned off, of course it won't work, since the power input is cut out. just kiddin'
Maybe youre trying to ask whether this app works in sleepmode? Well, it's .nds file, no? maybe (just maybe) it won't work, generally nds games (.nds extension, which makes me think like this) on't paused in sleep mode.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Urm... is English its primary languange or you have to switch it inside the homebrew? If you have to switch it, an you tell me where the option is? I can't seem to make any sense in Japanese, and I've not tried it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."