Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT:

Hello scavenger! Well you finally found it...oh nope you haven't.

Try looking somewhere else because scabies didn't help much did they?

Seems like this title has been turning some heads on the E3 floor, those playing it so far have been very positive. Here is some more footage of the title...cameraman is crappy but you do see a fair bit.

Get More: GameTrailers.com, ZombiU - E3 2012: To the Nursery Gameplay (Cam) HD, PC Games, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360[/p]

Also there has been quite a lot of hands-on but I'll only refer to this one as I feel its the one that gives the best details:
http://kotaku.com/59...r-words-its-rad

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Having not played the game myself, I'm still unsure as to whether it looks good or not. In some clips, it looks amazing, but notsomuch in others.

I'll probably pick this up when I inevitably get a WiiU

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unlike resident evil this game seem to be a actual survival horror game it been so long since i play one

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it works out well this could be something I'll play for a long time, the "one bite and you're dead" aspect will drive me and others to want to finish the game with just one character.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I love the fact your previous character stays on as a zombie, and that everything you do before getting killed still stays done when you start with the next character.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This game gets me hyped up. it's going to be a blast in multiplayer.

Just imagine you die and wake up somewhere else and you have to either chase your former zombified self for your equipment or get to you friend so your not alone... Could be very intense. Also the WiiU specific features seem to make so much sense for a title like this.

Seriously I cannot wait for this! Ubi does a good Job of doing original titles as well as port-jobs (don't know who came up with this term but it fits so well :P).

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks fun and a game that's been built with the controller in mind rather than using it as an afterthought or gimmick. Also nice to see it set in England (Even if it is London) rather than New Fucking York like nearly every movie and game in existence.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they did a great job on the trailer (on the 3DS).

did anyone else pause at 2:19 ( http://i.imgur.com/mBbJL.jpg ) and see this face? ( http://i.imgur.com/bZmvp.jpg )

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has some interesting ideas but it honestly looked kinda bland.

I skimmed the trailer and it seemed just dull. Like where's the famous hordes? Where's the excitement? I get that it's "more realistic" or something but it's a zombie game. I want to be satisfied. It has a really big battle to compete with Left 4 Dead especially and Dead Rising, Dead Island, even CoD Zombies to an extent.

Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has some interesting ideas but it honestly looked kinda bland.

I skimmed the trailer and it seemed just dull. Like where's the famous hordes? Where's the excitement? I get that it's "more realistic" or something but it's a zombie game. I want to be satisfied. It has a really big battle to compete with Left 4 Dead especially and Dead Rising, Dead Island, even CoD Zombies to an extent.

The thing is this is not Call of duty and if your looking for that your in the wrong game you can always play resident evil racoon city

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is this is not Call of duty and if your looking for that your in the wrong game you can always play resident evil racoon city

Well Zombies has become a rather large appeal to most CoD games unless you're Infinity Bored. I'd probably not care as much about Blops or its sequel if it wasn't for the interesting zombie content they had.

Also if I wanted to play ORC I'd just play Resident Evil 6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr