More [unconfirmed] XBONE info.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After having watched both the MS and Sony E3 conferences, it seems this information was largely correct.
I mean holy hell does the Xbox One have it bad, and the PS4 have it GOOD.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
After having watched both the MS and Sony E3 conferences, it seems this information was largely correct.
I mean holy hell does the Xbox One have it bad, and the PS4 have it GOOD.
It'll be interesting how the Xbox One is marketed to the crowds. It's going to be a PR nightmare in comparison to the other consoles in regards to online requirements and such..

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xbox One is a lost cause, Microsoft does nothing but hide like scared little puppies while Sony has Jack Tretton preaching the gospel of gaming and revealed everything we need to know (they didn't state if there's region lock or not, but that can pass).

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox One is a lost cause, Microsoft does nothing but hide like scared little puppies while Sony has Jack Tretton preaching the gospel of gaming and revealed everything we need to know (they didn't state if there's region lock or not, but that can pass).

Well the PS3 and Vita is region free so I have no doubt this will follow the two.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
With the lack of more information on their online DRM and what not, I think it's safe to say that the fact that they want to sweep it under the rug and hope that people forget about is true. XBone, dead on arrival...

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Confirmed via Twitter. In other words, the PS4 is region free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1