More Than Meets The Eye! February Mini Contest! *Contest Closed*

Surkow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario and Bowser's portraits in the courtyard within Hyrule Castle and Malon wearing a Bowser brooch in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. And many other Mario related references in the Zelda series.

Reactions: cherryw17

TheJeweler

Connoisseur of the Fistic Arts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple of favorites in no particular order:
Borderlands has a weapon called the boom stick with special effect being Beyond Groovy Army of Darkness anyone? Also John Romero being the "True" final boss in Doom II. Dead rising has that store called Jill's Sandwiches (Damn you Barry!), DR2 OTR has Chun Li's silouette in Frank's camera lens as well as the goblin mask being Blankas head. And in the background of the first stage in Final Fight 2 as well as the aircraft level somewhere you see both Chun Li and Guile respectively.

Weon Saturn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tired of pixies asking you to listen? Try these spritely orbitars on for size! They charge quickly, allowing for consecutive charged shots. Their greatest feature is the ability to confuse enemies.

The description of the fairy orbitars in Kid Icarus Uprising, a perfect reference to everyone's favorite LoZ fairy.

shinryuken18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In InFamous, near the Centerplex Movie Theater, there will be a listing of movies that are showing at the theater. One of the movie Titles is "Sly Cooper 4", you can also find "Honor Among Thieves" under it, which is a reference to Sly 3. If you can find a way to zoom up on Cole's backpack, you can see the Sly logo from the original game on the bottom left corner of his backpack.

ThinksAmoral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In Kirby's Adventure for the NES, by releasing your power up as soon as the warp star on level 1-2 disappears off screen, you could continue to find the word HAL in big letters.

Kirby's Adventure was developed by HAL Laboratory.

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably my favorites are: The cake is a lie, ( Portal) Chris Houlihan Room, ( Zelda, A Link to the Past) Death Wall, ( Super Mario 64((Not sure if that's a glitch or an easter egg)) ) and The Medallions from OoT on the ceiling. ( Zelda Skyward Sword)

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
My favorite easter egg/secret is from Megaman 8...in the saturn version on the Duo Mid-stage you can fight Cutman and in another stage you can fight Woodman. I've played the PSX version of the game 1,000 of times.....but I've been trying for awhile to get a hold of the saturn version to experience this awesome easter egg

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hidden maxis picture in "The Sims" on the start-up screen when you put the disk in for sure!
MTS_simsample-1313924-Bluefunk_0204-Aug-1202.52.jpg

Rokku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite secret has always been the secret Junon Training Area in Final Fantasy VII.

By switching on an alarm in a tunnel of soldiers drilling, you could fight enemies from Disk 3 two disks early and gain a lot of levels and EXP.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember a fav,but the one I remember the most is Mario pics hidden in the window near Zelda and (not really a Easter egg,but) the throw back in one of Kid Icarus level gates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs