Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
“No comment on the potential of new characters right now. Sorry. News will trickle out over the coming months.We do have a few surprises left (at least, I hope they’re surprises).” - Capcom’s Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development, Christian Svensson

Hmmm...I wonder what other characters Capcom could add into the title. I'm trying to think of a Capcom character that I love, but isn't represented in one way or another. Can you guys come up with any ideas?

So what are the surprises? More characters? More modes? Only time will tell...

News Source: GoNintendo

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If Capcom finds away to get Amaterasu into the game I'll be very happy. I'm not expecting many changes from the Jap version (except the exclusion of course). I would be shocked it those rumors of the game having Wifi being true. From a business stand point it is smart to put more development time putting alot more characters and modes into this game. Its essentially just a giant, costly fan service to get this game out of Japan. Most likely not many no Japanese gamers will buy the game due to the fact half of the cast is unknown. Of course there always will be the hardcore gamers buying this game but as Madworld and other hardcore games have shown, that market is very small. Not wise to due alot so don't expect much. Unless Capcom is just using this game to shut up the haters calling them "Crapcom".
unsure.gif

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
On quickjump they named a character called Leon, as far as I know he wasn't on any other character list, but what I am hopeful is, is that Leon will be included, and this Leon comes from the Resident Evil series. Sorry, I know I'm sounding like those Smash Bros. fanboys before Brawl came out, fantasizing about different characters they could put in or they think which are in.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No offense but this was a letdown bit of "news."
We already know they're adding five new characters to the English version. I was hoping for a confirmation on who they were going to be.
frown.gif

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
5 characters? wouldnt that make it unbalanced rodter? uness you count the okami boss then 2 capcom and 3 tatsunoko

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ganons said:
5 characters? wouldnt that make it unbalanced rodter? uness you count the okami boss then 2 capcom and 3 tatsunoko
They're removing one of the Tatsunoko characters (Pretty sure that fat Genie character) due to licensing issues (My guess is that they couldn't be bothered lol) so one of the three new Tatsunoko characters is to replace him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head