More Surprises in Store for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    So what are the surprises? More characters? More modes? Only time will tell...

News Source: GoNintendo

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    If Capcom finds away to get Amaterasu into the game I'll be very happy. I'm not expecting many changes from the Jap version (except the exclusion of course). I would be shocked it those rumors of the game having Wifi being true. From a business stand point it is smart to put more development time putting alot more characters and modes into this game. Its essentially just a giant, costly fan service to get this game out of Japan. Most likely not many no Japanese gamers will buy the game due to the fact half of the cast is unknown. Of course there always will be the hardcore gamers buying this game but as Madworld and other hardcore games have shown, that market is very small. Not wise to due alot so don't expect much. Unless Capcom is just using this game to shut up the haters calling them "Crapcom". [​IMG]

3. jackdanielchan

Member jackdanielchan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    On quickjump they named a character called Leon, as far as I know he wasn't on any other character list, but what I am hopeful is, is that Leon will be included, and this Leon comes from the Resident Evil series. Sorry, I know I'm sounding like those Smash Bros. fanboys before Brawl came out, fantasizing about different characters they could put in or they think which are in.

4. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    they have announced this very early but alot of things are being suggested to be present
    slick i must say

5. ganons

Member ganons GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    isnt there a Leon who looks like Lion in another capcom fighting game?

6. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    No offense but this was a letdown bit of "news."
    We already know they're adding five new characters to the English version. I was hoping for a confirmation on who they were going to be. [​IMG]

7. ganons

United Kingdom
    5 characters? wouldnt that make it unbalanced rodter? uness you count the okami boss then 2 capcom and 3 tatsunoko

8. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    They're removing one of the Tatsunoko characters (Pretty sure that fat Genie character) due to licensing issues (My guess is that they couldn't be bothered lol) so one of the three new Tatsunoko characters is to replace him.

9. ganons

United Kingdom
    now a long wait is in hand............