1. 1c4rus

1c4rus Member
    Newcomer

Zimbabwe
    Take it easy manchildren. I don't know what's with all your hostile shitty and always salty attitude of yours here all the time but hey it's internet I couldn’t care less.

Blocked, bark no more.

Last edited by 1c4rus, Sep 17, 2020
    ForgotWhoIam likes this.
  2. Esdeath

Esdeath Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Now I want to see EA and every other company that puts excessive "cosmetics" and "surprise mechanics" in their game withdraw it from games for PS5, and if Blizzard still fires employees and pay them like shit I would consider it a scam.
    Not even to mention that 3rd party titles will still look the same like before.

3. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    What the hell man? Just change the f**ing job! Look for new opportunities, get another fresh degree,.. whatever just don't stay in the same place forever!

4. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Says the guy posting hostile shitty messages to me with an attitude. Take a look in the mirror, hypocrite. You're the one that started with an attitude. Point the finger at yourself.

5. ssjcagi4

ssjcagi4 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Thank you for your concern. Actually, I have a good job and 3 degrees but lots of my friend are happy if they find a job paid 30k per year, which means 1200€ after taxes.... Nice food in Italy though....

depaul and sarkwalvein like this.
  6. CTR640

CTR640 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    70$/€80 starting point is straight bullshit and using "games are getting more complex" is your downright bullshit excuse.
    This is purely nothing but to feed the greed. And don't forget the microtransactions and endless bugs.

7. proffk

proffk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    These "next gen" prices are bonkers. How can developers justify these prices when most games launch with game breaking bugs and glitches. Not forgetting loot boxes.

8. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    The console pricing is fantastic, imo. But yeah. The game prices though. I'll admit I'm going to scalp my PS5 and most likely buy my own when God of War 2 launches. Might be a nice looking Limited Edition. But then again, Sony isn't known for amazing ltd ed designs. Except for this beauty right here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4-pro/systems/500-million-limited-edition-ps4-pro-console/

There's still so many PS4 exclusives I haven't played. I'm almost tempted to sell my standard Pro, and along with the $ i get from the PS5... buy me one of those babies linked above on eBay.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R, Sep 17, 2020
  9. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Annnd...it's gone. Pre-orders sold out everywhere (both disc and digital edition). Guess I shoulda been more decisive if I wanted to guarantee I'd be playing Demon's Souls on launch day.

10. MetoMeto

MetoMeto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    That .99 price is so idiotic imo...

11. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein There's hope for a Xenosaga port.

Germany
    True, but it starts with a 6 not a 7, it´s all on the psychology of starting with a cheaper number. /s

12. ChibiMofo

ChibiMofo NPC Chibi-Robo for Wii needs a fan translation

Canada
    They have Flight Simulator. Sony doesn't, and it never will have anything even remotely as good as Flight Simulator. Too bad, Sony.

13. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    Pre-ordered the digital version. The 100€ difference was significant for me. And tbh I'm not using discs anymore since ps3 gen.

14. MetoMeto

MetoMeto GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    499.99$
    It's bullshit it's what it is.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

That's to bad...

Last edited by MetoMeto, Sep 17, 2020
  15. playsaves3

playsaves3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so basically if you have a ps4 youd be stupid not to buy the ps4 version of miles morales especially since the next gen upgrade is free right?

16. PalomPorom

PalomPorom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Old head gamers knew this was coming

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

17. playsaves3

playsaves3 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I dont think blocking him is fair

18. sarkwalvein

sarkwalvein There's hope for a Xenosaga port.

Germany
    Blocking who? /s

19. justdylan

justdylan Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I mean you may as well just get the PS5 because you get 99% compatibility for PS4 games as well as a ton of free games w Plus Day 1. Dont see why you'd buy a meh limited edition like that now.

20. mightymuffy

mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

United Kingdom
    (Oh dear!) So it's all about the quality of the drive itself and not the software on the unit that's worth at least $100? And you're under the impression Sony will be giving you such a high end experience on the disc version of the PS5?! You're really funny....:lol:
    Look it up before posting, anywhere tech related will tell you such a drive will cost Sony no more than $30, and that includes all the driver licenses: but nay, you carry on thinking they buy the drives at consumer prices from their local electric store and fit them into their PS5 shells hehe...

No, it costs $100 more for the disc based version as Sony need to gain back more of the money they will lose to those customers buying physical copies/2nd hand copies/store discounted, etc. Not to mention the money lost by said store percentage takings, cost of manufacture, shipping... the big boys WANT you to buy digital as they simply get much more money off you that way, hence attractively targeting the price of the non-disc version: trust me they're losing more money per unit on that than they are on the disc based based one!

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - PlayStation, information, versions