More Nintendo toys being released (not amiibos)

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by WiiCube_2013, Jul 28, 2015.

1. WiiCube_2013
    OP

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip

They look really nice detailed but more toys and smartphone games might take Nintendo in a completely different direction than they once were. At least the older games will always exist. :)

2. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Toys and smartphones games aren't suddenly going make Nintendo stop being Nintendo.

Anyway, I think Amiibos sounds better than Nendoroids.

3. WiiCube_2013
    OP

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    It has already begun to change up how Nintendo sees games.

Before = Full game experience
    Now = Buy an X amiibo to get all of its content

Btw, wouldn't be surprised the western version of Xenoblade X would come with amiibo support for Shulk`s figure.

HaloEffect17 likes this.
  4. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Except the Amiibo barely contain anything. Extras at best. I mean, unless really care about sure things as leveling up and watching the cpus fight or Pacman helmets than the actual game. When you need an amiibo for something like classic mode or to unlock every character in SSB then I'll be worry.

5. HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17 Splatoon Fan

Jul 1, 2015
    Canada
    Why can't Nintendo invest their time and effort elsewhere outside of the figurine department? Once again, no one wanted these, no body asked for these, and if these new figurines do take off, I think we can all deduce the reason why.

6. Anfroid

Anfroid GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2011
    United States
    I wish Nintendo nendoroids also came with an amiibo card or had it integrated to the stand. If they did then I'd probably get one.

7. Osha

Osha Weh

Jun 19, 2012
    France
    What's with that lame bait post ? Nendoroids have been a thing for a good while now and they're most certainly not a Nintendo exclusivity.