More new "The Conduit" footage

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by MillionsKnives, Jul 12, 2008.

1. MillionsKnives

MillionsKnives GBAtemp Regular

Jun 26, 2006
    United States
    I am surprised that no one posted anything about this on here. I was going to post something the other day when this footage first showed up on IGN, but I figured that someone else would have done it. I did a search and found a bunch of old topics, and that's all. I hope that people are anticipating this game as much as I am.

The Conduit video footage

Also, here is a link to a Pre-E3 2008: The Conduit update at IGN, which has a short interview with the creator of High Voltage Software.

Pre-E3 2008: The Conduit update at IGN

Edit: Here is a quote from that article, I thought this was pretty awesome myself.

2. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    I must say, I'm quite excited about this game, I love this kind of FPS shooter ( it reminds me of Turok or Perfect Dark for the N64 ) and this is what my collection needs the most at the time.
    Hopefully it will turn out to be a good game, worth a sequel.
    And I like the bit about the controls being fully customizable, expecially if I read that right, you could create your own Wii remote motion and use it to perform some actions.
    Sounds like a first and it seems this game will be pioneer on certain aspects of the Wii.....
  3. XeonZ

XeonZ GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2006
    United States
    Stato del sole
    Can't wait for this game, I wish more developers had the attitude that this one does. XD