More new "The Conduit" footage

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by MillionsKnives, Jul 12, 2008.

Jul 12, 2008
  1. MillionsKnives
    OP

Member MillionsKnives GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I am surprised that no one posted anything about this on here. I was going to post something the other day when this footage first showed up on IGN, but I figured that someone else would have done it. I did a search and found a bunch of old topics, and that's all. I hope that people are anticipating this game as much as I am.

The Conduit video footage

Also, here is a link to a Pre-E3 2008: The Conduit update at IGN, which has a short interview with the creator of High Voltage Software.

Pre-E3 2008: The Conduit update at IGN

Edit: Here is a quote from that article, I thought this was pretty awesome myself.

2. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    I must say, I'm quite excited about this game, I love this kind of FPS shooter ( it reminds me of Turok or Perfect Dark for the N64 ) and this is what my collection needs the most at the time.
    Hopefully it will turn out to be a good game, worth a sequel.
    And I like the bit about the controls being fully customizable, expecially if I read that right, you could create your own Wii remote motion and use it to perform some actions.
    Sounds like a first and it seems this game will be pioneer on certain aspects of the Wii.....

3. XeonZ

Member XeonZ GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can't wait for this game, I wish more developers had the attitude that this one does. XD