More new Pokemon revealed in Black and White

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Ringo619, Jun 28, 2010.

Jun 28, 2010
  1. Ringo619
    OP

Member Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Seems to me there are 8 new Pokemon with an ok-ish design and the Pokemon Black and White game will be resealed in Japan on September 18, 2010 and Other country's still spring 2011. The new Pokemon and a few new game play images are below V

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] ( Lmfao Whats that between Doryuuzu legs? )
    Left to Right : Ononokusu (with the red horns and the yellowish kinda armor ) , Doryuuzu ( with the drills on its hands and the mole looking thing ) , Desukaan ( the orange with the green strips and with the shadow kinda arms) and Denchura ( the kinda insect looking Pokemon ).

[​IMG]

The 3 Pokemons above you are not yet named or revealed

[​IMG]
    The small Pokemon with the black strips is called Moguryuu and is the Pre evolution of Doryuuzu

~Game play images~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] ( might be rival )
    [​IMG] ( same guy as above u )
    [​IMG] ( rumors that there is a evil team named Team Plasma)
    [​IMG]

A Quote from a article i read:
    "TV Tokyo just updated the summary for this week’s Pokemon Sunday episode, adding, “More new Pokemon!?” They usually post a generic summary of Pokemon Sunday episodes a week in advance, then update it the week leading up to the episode’s premiere. The show airs Saturday afternoon in U.S. time, so be sure to check back here for whatever new Pokemon they reveal! It’ll probably just be silhouettes, like all fifth generation Pokemon that have been revealed on the show thus far. Thanks go to Yaminokame for the translation.
    In related news, rumors have been circulating on Japanese forum 2ch concerning the contents of this month’s CoroCoro magazine. Last month, rumors of the magazine’s contents also circulated a few days before the scans were leaked, and many of them turned out to be true. Current rumors hold that Black and White’s professor is female and named Araragi, that the evil team is named Team Plasma, that there will be triple battles, that there are around 150 new Pokemon, and that the silhouettes of the region’s legendary trio look like cotton, a dog, and a bipedal animal. Remember how we posted the three starter Pokemon’s names before they were ever officially confirmed? The source we used also has this information, so it may turn out to be true. Other completely unconfirmed rumors floating around are that the plot doesn’t involve collecting eight badges, that the main character knows how to excavate ruins, and that the protagonist’s father is an explorer. And according to the interwebz, Reshiram is Ice / Dragon and Zekrom is Electric / Dragon, and the two can change types during battle. Remember, these are obviously just rumors for now, but they are interesting nevertheless! Thanks go to DorianBlack for these translations. We’ll find out the truth within the next few days when scans of the magazine leak, possibly even as early as tomorrow morning."

~New game features~

* Black and White will feature triple battles
    *New attacks are "Grass Mixer," which Tsutaaja can learn
    *Drill Liner," which Doryuuzu learns
    *In addition to "Fight," "Run," and "Pokemon," there is a new menu option called "Shooter." We don't know what this is yet and the " bag" was missing o_e
    *"White High-Link" is some sort of link to the Internet where you can change your Trainer's avatar

I will keep you up to date with the newest Pokemon information and sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes and sorry if some one already did this .

2. naglaro00

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    Hoooraaay for new DigimonPokemon [​IMG]

3. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    lol xD. they kinda look digimon-ish

4. Ringo619
    OP

United States
  5. Jolan

Member Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Bulgaria
    A mole pokemon with drill hands? BEST.IDEA.EVER.
    HIS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

6. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Triple battles? [​IMG] Fuck, they're not even trying any more, are they? Mind, it's the next in the long, LONG line of Pokemon games, it's debatable exactly how much they were every really trying after the first ones.

The sad thing is that despite knowing that this will probably just be the usual '8 gyms, 5 final bosses, beat the latest Rocket wannabes' bull, I'll still play it out of a lack of anything better to do with my time....I really need a job. And a girlfriend. And some sort of meaning to my pathetic existance.

Sorry, seem to have unleashed some hidden bitterness there. Back to the smiley face to keep up pretences... [​IMG]

7. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    yh i found it really stupid a triple battle that just lame idk if thats the best idea that could come up with to improve the battle system by having a triple battle

8. worlok375

Member worlok375 GBAtemp's prince

United States
    I'm looking forward to triple battles, after all they might let us have 6 players linked up now.

9. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    me to but i wanna see how it works and hopefully the battle system is not ruined

10. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    They want to improve the battle system, and they settle for triple battles. That's retarded. It's like when Square Enix made Final Fantasy Dissidia and then none of the games in the series plan to use that battle system for a real spectacle, they settled for a 'mash X to win' setup.

Still, I've been pleasantly surprised before. Maybe Nintendo will remember they're a game company and do something interesting, instead of remaining in their delusions of a farmyard life as they continue to milk the cash cow.

11. doeo

Banned doeo Banned

Antarctica
    I don't know if it's just me, but I noticed that all the pictures and videos of Pokemon Black and White are like... so low quality. It bothers me. Hopefully the games wont look like that.

12. The Real Jdbye

Member The Real Jdbye D:

Norway
    Triple battles won't change the game that much except now I'll have to train 1 more pokemon [​IMG]
    I like the new 3D but they should have made the characters 3D too, it looks weird when they're not.
    One of those Pokemon look like a deformed Groudon.
    And there seems to be new wifi capabilities which will probably be nice.

13. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    This pictures are from videos showing the images u see soo thats why the quality is so low , if u look at like a trailer you will see probably see a difference

14. azure0wind

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
    ugh the new Pokemons are getting ugly and uglier... [​IMG]

15. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    the middle one,
    a new polygon Evolution?
    [​IMG]

16. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    yea it does look like polygon would be cool if it was for real evolution for B/W

17. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    I'm telling ya, they're turning into Digimon.

18. KuRensan

Member KuRensan aka Pearbook

Netherlands
    Look at the left one looks like a Mr mime uhh I mean Ms Mime

19. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    and the 1st green one looks like a grass evolution but i just can't remember

20. Ryukouki

Member Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    OK: first thought... TRIPLE BATTLES: What does that mean? Earthquake = GG.