More Kane & Lynch funnieness

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by mr_blonde_88, Dec 13, 2007.

1. mr_blonde_88
    OP

mr_blonde_88 Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That

Jul 18, 2006
    Bristol (UK)
    So i'm assuming everyones heard/read about all the crap going on with Gamespot and Eidios' Kane & Lynch?

Well, i was googling info on Umbrella Chronicles, looking to find out what rank i needed to unlock chapter 4 when i came across this amusing advertisment

[​IMG]

Seems the guys behind K&L have resorted in showing off ratings from lad mags [​IMG] Not one gaming mag/site (minus T3)

Having not actually played it, i can actually say what the games like; anyone wish to comment?

2. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Hilarious...and sad.

3. martin88

martin88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 18, 2005
    Canada
    I actually tried this game. It's pretty average, with Hitman-like graphic, which isn't very good.

4. BoneMonkey

BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

Banned
    Dec 9, 2006
    United States
    USA
    oh god what garbage

5. phoood

phoood taking it to a whole new level.

Jul 28, 2006
    United States
    Jewgoslavia
    I wanted to like it, the story and multiplayer etc. Too bad the reviews said it wasn't worth looking at.

6. VVoltz

VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Nov 6, 2002
    USA
    I was really really looking forward to this game, seriously, I have to try it, looked sooooooooooooo good, I still have some faith in it.
    It couldn't be that bad, I mean it seems just mediocre. Poor EIDOS that IO Interactive couldn't make it a must have, I wonder what's missing, as I told you seemed like the right formula.