Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gallery_177066_262_25437.jpg

A teaser site for El Shaddai, last year's game of biblical proportions, opened up, possibly eluding to a sequel or DLC for the artistic game.

The site (which can be viewed below, but it is in Japanese) roughly translates to "Who is the ultimate angel who God speaks of?" under "Coming Soon". However, how these five character (seen above) can relate to this is unknown.

El Shaddai (full name El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron) comes from character designer Takeyasu Sawaki, known for his character development in Devil May Cry and Okami. The game is roughly based off the Book of Enoch and follows Enoch, a priest trying to find seven angels to prevent a great flood.

Whatever this teaser could mean is unknown, and no time frame on a reveal has been placed. However, one can assume it will come soon.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: Teaser Site (Japanese)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looking at the gameplay videos and reviews of the first game, this could be something I could like. Priced at £12.50 I'm tempted to order :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have no idea what this game is about but I see:

• Pirates
    2. Ninjas
    3. Samurais
    4. Boobs

...making it one of my priority purchases all of a sudden.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finally managed to get my hands on a copy earlier this evening and so far it is pretty good. It is in the rather unfortunate position to be being playing alongside ninja gaiden 3 right now (so far they tweaked it that little bit towards arcade style to great effect) but it looks like it will hold.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all