• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,609
  • Replies 16
D

Deleted User

OP
1.jpg

Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition will be priced at discounted price of 3,800 yen (around $48 in US). Usually, Wii games cost 5,800 yen ($74). So prepare for either a $29.99 or $39.99 game. The game features a control option to hold the Wii Remote horizontally. UPDATE: Control scheme is only for Kirby 64. No other details were released. This game will include an art book, a soundtrack, an extra challenge mode, and a Kirby timeline, along with the six Kirby titles. These titles are Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. The game will come out July 19th in Japan and September in America. No details for Europe was announced, although the game will be coming

:arrow: NintendoWorldReport: 1, 2, 3 NintendoEverything

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it would be pretty good if they substituted Kirby's Adventure for Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
I don't know why they didn't release this in 3D classic instead of Kirby's Adventure!
It's a remake, with lots of enchacements, and would be pretty easy to turn it in Widescreen!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In my honest opinion... the 25th Anniversary Edition of Super Mario All-Stars could of been so much better, especailly if they included a lot more content and a better updated GUI.

The only adjustment the 25th Anniversary Edition of Super Mario Bros. got was the question blocks were changed into 25th Blocks.

I think Kirby Anniversary will be up there with Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Mega Collection & Zelda: Collector's Edition as one of the best.

Edit: Even though Kirby Superstar (Kirby's Fun Pak in Europe) is made up of several individual games though and it got ported to the DS anyway. Not that it needs to be part of this collection, to be honest.

Oh, by the way... My theory is that the challenge mode will either be like "The Arena ~Ultimate Mode~" similar to Kirby's Superstar including every single boss and variation from the entire series. With familiar bosses like Marx, Marx Soul, Knightmare, King DeDeDe, Masked King DeDeDe and Meta Knight being the last in the list to defeat (not in any particular order, but you can possibly figure out who would be top ranked as the final ever boss). I predict an epic enhanced version of The Arena theme (mixed in with The True Arena theme), if it does indeed happen.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, charging full price for the game would have been a bit much. I'd say that a price of $29.99 would be a reasonable fit.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I just wish there was a 3DS version or something. Also, why no Air Ride.

They seem to be focusing on the side scrolling titles (Super Star is mainly side scrolling) hence why other popular games aren't included.

There could be another factor, I assume that all of these titles will be roms on the disc...Air Ride is a GC game so would either A. Need to be booted in GC mode or B. recoded to be a Wii title...which would take more time and resources which would make this compilation less profitable for Nintendo which makes sense. Hardly seems worthy of the effort to me seeing the game isn't that good.

Now they could put it on a seperate disc so it runs in GC mode, that would require hardly any effort but then it would NEED a GC controller and also Nintendo wouldn't want to single out those who own Wii consoles that can't play GC titles.

I think it would be pretty good if they substituted Kirby's Adventure for Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
I don't know why they didn't release this in 3D classic instead of Kirby's Adventure!
It's a remake, with lots of enchacements, and would be pretty easy to turn it in Widescreen!
Many consider it to be inferior gameplay wise, which I totally agree on. Just because its prettied up, doesn't mean its better. Also they didn't release on 3DS instead because, that is what companies do! They'd rather you buy KA and THEN the remake plus the added fact that A. They currently have no plans to do GBA on VC outside of the ambassadors program and B. I think converting a GBA title to 3D would take more work to do than a NES titles.

Why do they never support the Classic Controller ?
What do you mean "never"? They have on many titles.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably $30 in line with the Super Mario All-Stars Collection thing.

I sure hope they put more effort into this than they did the Super Mario one though, the Super Mario one was basically just an emulator for a single ROM, this they actually have to put together and stuff. Still, $30 for all this isn't a bad deal regardless.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Many consider it to be inferior gameplay wise, which I totally agree on. Just because its prettied up, doesn't mean its better. Also they didn't release on 3DS instead because, that is what companies do! They'd rather you buy KA and THEN the remake plus the added fact that A. They currently have no plans to do GBA on VC outside of the ambassadors program and B. I think converting a GBA title to 3D would take more work to do than a NES titles.

I agree it would take more work to be put in 3D, but it's really disappointing that Kirby's Adventure is 4:3
I think the gameplay of Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland is far better than the original,
and think even the fans of the original wouldn't bother that much for a 3D classic using this version!

It looks like Nintendo's lazyness for not using the GBA version either not having GBA and SNES games on e-shop VC!
Even fans could do a SNES and a GBA emulator if there was an exploit in question of few months!
Why can't Nintendo with all the resources they have?

I think they can, but are waiting for the perfect time to maximize the sales!
Greedyness at it's top!

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Donkey Kong Country Returns: no CC
New Super Mario Bros. Wii: no CC
Kirby's return to Dreamland: no CC

What are those many titles where nintendo supports the CC? VC doesn't cont.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

I think in these two games you had to use the WiiMote, as you had to shake it to do certain things.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you're talking only about Nintendo-published titles, there's Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Fire Emblem, Sin & Punishment Star Successor, The Last Story, and Xenoblade Chronicles. There's a ton more if you include third-party.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1